friends

Ariel POV

Today, my friends are coming over to meet Drake. I'm worried. What if they don't like him? What if this turns into disaster?

I should stop worrying. We all grown. Some of us more than others (Tamara). I can trust my friends. They are mature and loving human beings that can act like adults if need be.

I took a deep breath and counted to ten. I had exactly three hours before they got here and I had lots of shit to do. Prepare snacks, put on clothing and do my hair, get my baby ready. Make sure Drake don't fuck up nothing because he can be a hand full.

Speaking of Drake, I've been avoiding him since the kiss. We aren't together anymore. We can't just pick up where we left off and just be together. We have to actually get back to that place where we can be together. It can't be like before though. We have a child now and she cones first.

I picked up Adria and took her a bath. She always cling to me when she get in the tub. I don't know why. I think it's cute. Makes me feel needed.

I brushed her four teeth and put her pull up on. I out her on a baby blue skirt with a white t shirt with a baby blue flower on it. I put her on some baby blue shoes and put her hair in two puffs with white ribbons. I put her pacifier in her mouth and put her in her crib so I could get dressed.

I put on a baby blue sundress and some white flats. I put my hair in a slick bun and did my make-up. I put on my earrings and picked up Adria out her crib and carried her to the living room.

There Drake sat looking sexy sinful in all white. I could see his neck tattoos and his muscles bulging through that tight ass shirt he had on. Probably wore it for that reason. He didn't sag, so he looked like a nice guy, if only bystanders knew he'd been a murderer a few months before.

I sat Adria on his lap and she laid on him. I walked into the kitchen and made many strips of bacon, cut up some cheese, got out the good wine, got some crackers, got some chips and dip, and some fruit for Andrea. She trying to stay slim thick.

I put the foods on a platter and put it on the dining room table. I walked into the living room to see Adria and Drake playing. He was tickling her and she was screaming and laughing I giggled and sat down beside Drake.

"Da Da ticky me mama!" Adria said as she crawled on me.

I put her pacifier in her mouth and kissed her fat cheeks. She laughed and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and held her.

Drake looked at me and smiled. He seemed to like how I was such a caring mom. I was over protective too.

"Momma baby so pwetty." I told Adria.

"I pwetty mama?" she asked smiling, showing off her dimples.

There was a knock at the door. I handed Adria to Drake and went to open the door. Tamara, Andrea, and Kaia were at the door. I let them in and walked them to the living room.

"Snacks in the dining room." I said as I picked up Adria from Drake and he stood.

Everyone walked in. I pointed to Drake. He didn't seem the least bit nervous. I was though.

"Girls, this is Adria's father, Drake. Drake these are my friends: Tamara, Andrea, and Kaia."

"Pleased to meet you ladies. I've heard nothing, but good things." Drake said smiling.

"Likewise" Tamara said as she shook his hand and gave him a slight nod.

"Wassup my nigga?" Andrea said all ghetto like as she gave nod without shaking his hand. She left to get snacks.

"Hello. Nice to meet you." Kaia said with a genuine smile as she shook Drake's hand.

Kaia sported a black v neck t shirt with some white jeans. Andrea sported some khaki pants with a navy blue polo shirt. Tamara sported a orange sun dress.

We all looked presentable enough. We all sat down with our snacks. I fed Adria and myself as the conversation went on between Drake and my friends.

"Do you plan on getting back with Ariel?" Tamara asked Drake.

Drake looked at me, then back t Tamara. "Only time will tell." he said.

I fed Adria a piece of cheese. She loves cheese. I don't give it to her much because I don't want her to be backed up. I handed Adria to Drake so he could play with her.

"So, are you still mad at my A1 about the disappearance or nah?" Andrea asked.

"No. It was all for the best I suppose." Drake said.

"Wow. Maybe you are as good of a person as Ariel said." Kaia said.

I smiled a tad. I remembered when I first became friends with Kaia, she asked me questions about my life. She was shocked at some of the answers she got, but she didn't judge me. She was sheltered, I wasn't.

Drake soon left to go use the bathroom, so I had a chance to talk to my girls.

"What do you think?" I asked them.

"He cool. Long ad he don't hurt you, I'm good" Andrea said.

"He's a good guy" Kaia said.

"He's a great dad. I am rooting for y'all to get back together." Tamara said.

I blushed. I'm glad my friends like him. I just hope it stays that way.

so I know y'all like this story. I'm updating this as much as I can. Tell me what other story y'all want me to update. Whatever story gets the most asked, I'll update it.

y'all want me to bring back Smooches? Or do y'all like Mangos~ better?,

Anyway, comment, vote, and all that good stuff y'all do. Mangos~