Epilogue

Jennie's POV

"We've already scanned through those and we've found a video that's been recorded yesterday on it. You might as well see it, Sir." Those were General Jeon's words before he left the room that's filled with pained cries and wounded sobs.

One of the family's maids then abruptly connected the phone through the huge TV in the living room and played the said video.

We were greeted by a view of an old looking yet clean bed as we can heard a rumbling sound on the background.

"There, it's all now set." We then heard someone said with a very familiar voice.

The new tears started to fell from my eyes as my heart remembered the owner of the said voice.

Later on, Lisa finally came into the view but there's something about her; her emotionless eyes are now filled with different kinds of emotions and it was all visible as she looked directly on the phone's camera.

"My daughter!" Lisa's mother cried as soon as Lisa was seen on the screen. Her husband quickly hug the woman but his own eyes were also filled with tears.

"Hi guys!" Lisa greeted, a little bit too lively for the people who are watching's liking.

My Love.

"I know that all of you who are watching this video right now already knew the news that uhm, I'm already dead." She continued as she awkwardly scratch the back of her neck.

"But anyways, probably all of you are wondering if what the hell am I doing here in this kind of place. Hmm, I actually ran out of gas when I was driving and I end up here which is I really don't know where exactly." She laughed but it only added tears on our eyes.

"Yet this video's purpose is not to share my road trip journey but to say the things I wanted to say to all of you guys that I couldn't do by the time you see this." Her laugh already subside but her smile never left her lips.

"First of all, to my family. Mom, Dad, I know that we've got only limited time to bond and only a few memories together but I just want to say that those are one of the most treasured moments I had in my life. And I know that I'm not the most perfect daughter that a parent could have but I felt how proud you guys to me and I'm so thankful for that." Lisa stated warmly and her parents could only cry harder while looking at their most beloved daughter in the video.

"To my cousins, Bambam-oppa, Sorn-unnie and most especially to my most favourite one, Chaeyoung. You guys should stop being a pain in the ass now and start to be good, okay?" She joked but none of us laugh to it.

"And Chaeng, I know that you already know this but I just want to say it again. Thank you for always believing in me and for staying when I thought everyone already turned their back on me. I owe you big time, Chipmunk." Lisa then winked with a thankful smile on the camera.

"To you my old man, you are the greatest person I've ever known, Pops. You trained and shaped me to be the person I am now and I'm so thankful to you for that. Yet I'm so sorry for keeping on disappointing you because of my recent decisions in life, I just thought that it'll be the best for everyone. And I hope that one day you'll find some space for forgiveness in your heart for me." Tears started to pooled on the silver-haired woman's eyes but she quickly wipe it away before it could fall but the one that she referred in the message failed to contain his own tears.

"To my lunatic friends, I would like you guys to treasure every moments that we've shared, okay? From the craziest up to the most sincere ones because I will do the same too. And please, you guys should confess your feelings to one another, y'all not getting any younger." She teased with a wide grin after a heartbreaking plead.