Part 2

Lisa's POV

"I'm so sorry, Lis. I've got this call from the office and it says emergency. I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you next time, I promise." Jennie said as she started to gather her things and put it on her bag.

"It's okay, Babe." I managed to say as I handed her her pouch.

"Do you need a-" I didn't have the chance to finish my sentence as she went towards the door and said,

"Thank you. I gotta go. Bye." And rushed her way out to the door.

"-ride?" The last word slip of my mouth into the thin air as I faced the door Jennie has left to.

It's been like this for about a month now. Whenever we had our bonding time together, she always receives a call from her office, saying that it's an emergency and she have to rush her way back there.

It's quite frustrating but I always have the understanding to it because I know exactly how stressful it is to manage your own company.

I slowly walked towards the window and swift the curtains away and leaned closer to see Jennie going out of my house and make her way to a silver car on the other side of the street.

Did she bought a new car?

But then my question suddenly changed by,

Who's that guy?

A tall man with a quite big body built went out from the car and opened the door for Jennie, I can't see his face clearly coz he is wearing a scarf and a mask.

Maybe her driver?

The other part of my mind said. But then again.

She doesn't like to have a driver ever since then.

I abruptly shook the negative thoughts that are going inside my head.

I shouldn't think of those things. I trust Jennie enough and I know that she loves me enough just like the way I love her.

To shake those thoughts away, I reached for my phone and dialled a friend's number.

After a few rings the person on the other line answered.

"What's up, Limario!" Jisoo then greeted me with her usual energetic tone. I chuckled on her approach.

Jisoo is my best bud since birth. I mean literally. Our parents were very close friends that happened to have a crazy plan to have a child at the same time. But Jisoo's Dad got her Mom pregnant earlier than my Dad to my Mom, so that's explains Jisoo being older than me but only for just a few months.

"Sup, Chichu. Care to hang-out tonight?" I asked her.

"Is this for real? Like you really are asking me to hang-out with you tonight?" She exclaimed on the other line.

"Like yeah, what's so surprising about it? Is it bad to ask my best bud to hang-out now?" I asked her with a small laugh.

"What's so surprising? Dude, you've been declining my offer to hang-out since you've dated Jennie and it's been 3 years since then you moron!" Jisoo said dramatically and it made me realize that reality too.

"Well, except for my birthday though, which if you happen to miss out, it'll be the end of our wonderful friendship of course." She added with an as a matter of factly tone.

What she just said is quite true. I oftentimes declining my friends offer to hang-out since I've dated Jennie simply because I wanna focus my time on her. I don't want her to feel that I've been prioritizing someone or something over her.

Yeah, yeah. I'm that whipped to my girlfriend. Can't blame me, coz she's like the most perfect person in my eyes and yeah, this is how a former player loves.

"I'm so sorry, Chu." That's the only thing that I've able to say to her. I've got no excuse and it's actually not necessary at all coz I know that she already know the reason behind it.

"Aigoo! It's okay, Limario. You're like my little sister so yeah, I understand you." Jisoo then cooed me.

That putted a smile on my face. For years and years of being together side by side, Jisoo and I developed more than just friendship. I already considered her as my real sister that I could always rely on anytime.

"Thank you so much, Unnie." I said genuinely.

"You're always welcome and let's stop this drama, get your ass movin' and come over here in my house right away." Jisoo said and laughed.

"Copy!" I then take that cue to hung up and get myself ready.

I took a shower and slid into something comfortable then I went downstairs to get into my car and drove myself out to Jisoo's house.

Minutes later, I arrived outside her house or should I call, mansion and she's already waiting for me outside, all dressed up.

She then went inside my car and gave me a tight hug which I reciprocated with the same intensity.

"I won't say that I missed you coz that sounds so gay." Jisoo joked which made me chuckle.

"We both like girls so that makes us gays, idiot." I retorted as we let go of the hug that made us both laugh.

"So where are we heading to?" She asked after our laughter subside.

"I've heard about this new bar nearby, they said it was nice." I told her.

"Okay, let's party on!" Jisoo exclaimed as she blasted off the speakers of my car with her jam.

I just laughed and started driving.

After awhile, we arrived at the bar. We both exited my car and went inside.

There are quite few people around, dancing, drinking or making out and hard beat of the music is blasting off the speakers together with the colourful lights.

Yet I suddenly felt something. I can't seem to explain what exactly it is but my heart is beating unusually fast.

"You okay?" Jisoo placed a hand over my shoulder, I think she noticed that I'm fidgeting.

I didn't have the chance to answer her when my eyes landed on a very familiar brunette. She's in one of the couches here inside the bar and she's not alone.

It's Jennie together with the man who fetched her in front of my house which I happened to know because of his body built and clothes.

This is definitely not her office and it is clearly not a company emergency.

My heart clenched at the fact that Jennie lied to me but my heart breaks when I saw the man kissed my girlfriend in front me.

A tear slipped my eyes.

"Hey, what's happening to you?" Jisoo asked worriedly and when she's about to look where I was looking at I abruptly got her attention.

"I'm okay, Chu. I just suddenly felt sick. I'm so sorry but can we cancel our hang-out tonight?" I managed to say to her despite of my breaking heart.

"Yeah, sure. Do you want me to drive you home?" She then asked me.

My gaze fell back to Jennie and the man she is with. They are happily laughing together as the man's arms wrapped around Jennie's shoulders.

My home is in another man's arm, Unnie.