Part 31

3rd Person's POV

After calling out for help, Lisa's workers abruptly arrived with the car she requested and that's when she lifted Jennie towards inside the car and they drive back to the small house where Lisa used to stay whenever she was in the ranch.

The latter's face has worry painted all over her pretty face and everyone in the house witness how their boss finally show again the softness in her eyes after a very long time.

Lisa then carefully place Jennie on her bed and quickly take off the shoes of the brunette as she kneel down in front of her.

Pain is written all over Jennie's beautiful face and that added to the nervousness Lisa is feeling inside her.

"Does it hurt?" Lisa asked Jennie while slowly massaging her foot.

"Yes, it hurts so much." Jennie answered painfully.

But deep inside, the brunette does not only pertaining to her injured foot but also to her heart that was rejected and pushed away by the silver-haired woman a lot of times and that's when her tears slowly cascade down from her eyes.

"Hey, does it hurt that much? Should I get you the the hospital?" Lisa worriedly asked Jennie that made the latter cry even more.

Just for once, she let all the pain of rejection and regret took over her heart. She cried all the longing she felt for the old Lisa that used to take care of her and shower her with so much love that she never felt from anyone else, not even with her own family, not even with Kai.

Lisa panicked at Jennie's loud cries and continuous sobs. She stood up and don't know what to do but then she remembered the thing she used to do to comfort the brunette.

Lisa sighed deeply.

Just this once.

I hope this works.

She sat beside Jennie on her bed and enveloped her into a warm comforting hug. The one she used to give. The one that's filled with so much care and love.

The brunette took that chance and snuggled her face on the crook of Lisa's neck as she continued crying hard while the latter is slowly stroking her hair.

"It's okay, Nini. I'm here. The pain will be gone soon. Don't worry." Lisa continuously whisper in a soft manner.

"I just hope that you'll stay so that the pain would be gone forever, Lili." Jennie said between her cries and sobs as she tighten her hold on Lisa's shirt.

Lisa clearly heard what Jennie just said but she chose not to. She just stay there and didn't dare to say a word again.

But the brunette's next words totally caught her off guard.

"Lisa, make love to me." Jennie said as she broke out from the silver-haired woman's hug and look directly on Lisa's eyes.

"Please." Jennie is now begging with her tears pooling on her eyes which are full of longing, regret and so much more.

They stare at each other's eyes for a minute but Lisa was the one who look away first.

"No, Jennie. You are not mine anymore and I am not yours now." Lisa said in low yet firm emotionless tone that broke Jennie's heart once again.

That's when she realized how awful the thing she did to Lisa. She just cheated on someone who is so faithful to her. She lost the only person who stayed for her no matter how mess her life is. She wasted the one and only Lalisa Manoban in the whole world.

"I-I'm sorry." That was the only thing Jennie had said, still with her tears streaming down on her face and stood up from the bed and went to get her shoes even though she is struggling with her injured ankle.