Part 21

Lisa's POV

I wanted to shout, I wanted to punch someone or something, and I badly want to cry.

But my body refuse to manifest anything.

My voice is lost, my strength vanished, and my tears went run dry.

My heart is breaking inside me and all the broken pieces are being stab in my whole being that added to the unbearable pain.

I know. It's was such a dumb move to just broke up with Jennie and take all the blame but I just can't seem to bear seeing her being blame by others. Let's just say that it's my last gift for her.

Jennie has been with me for the past three years and those were the happiest days of my whole existence. And that happiness that I felt were like the payment for nows pain.

When I was farther away from the University, I slowly parked my car on a some quiet and secluded place, it was dark here; my kind of sanctuary.

I held my head on my seat as I shut my eyes close and let out a deep sigh when suddenly, someone held my hand that was gripping tightly on the steering wheel.

My shoot open and look at the culprit and there I found the girl I saved from Jennie earlier. Her deep eyes held with so much concern while boring directly at me.

"Mina, right?" I then asked her and she just slightly nod while still looking directly at me that creepily sent some comforting feeling in me.

"Uhm, I just wanna say sorry for what you've witnessed earlier." I awkwardly said and tried to shift my gaze elsewhere.

I honestly want to apologize to her coz I somehow used her as a cover up earlier and I really felt bad at it.

Well, this what I feel is actually strange to me because I don't feel bad for using people, especially girls, even before but this woman right here is different, I don't know why.

"What are you sorry about?" Mina asked curiously.

"Because you have to see that ridiculous scene with me, my best friend, and ex-girlfriend. It's kinda embarrassing." I awkwardly answered her while scratching my nape.

"And I want to apologize too for using you. Not only earlier but also for that night we've first met each other on a bar." I added and eyed her.

Shockingly, Mina just let out a cute laugh that made my eyebrows creased amusingly.

"Uhm, did I say something funny?" I asked her but she just continued to laugh cutely and shook her head.

I just watched her but instead of feeling a bit weird, I feel delighted.

After she managed to calm herself down and let her laugh subside, she turn to face me.

"You honestly don't remember me, don't you Miss Lisa?" Mina then asked me with a smile.

"Have we met before? I mean, even before the bar accident?" I asked her back. That question was pounding on my head for a quite now.

The girl beside me just continued to look at me with her smile while my mind was having a hard time remembering when did I met her even before at the bar.

Then a memory snapped on my mind and I flick my fingers as I remember where I first saw Mina.

"At the bakery! You were there!" I exclaimed unintentionally excitingly that made Mina chuckle.

"Of course, I'll be there, it's my bakeshop." She answered with a grin.

"Oh! It's name Mina's Sweets makes sense now." I chuckled as the information finally dawn to me.

"Yes. But that was actually not the correct answer though." She then said that made me stop chuckling and creased my eyebrows once again.

And I guess curiosity really drawn all over my face that's why she continued,

"Hi, Miss Lalisa Manoban. Once again, I am Mina Myoui, the same woman that splashed her drink over Miss Jennie almost four years ago and your very first unofficial girlfriend. It was nice to meet you again." Mina said in a formal way that made my mouth agape.

She's who?

"It's so sad that you didn't even remember me after all those encounters we've had, Manobal." She teasingly trailed off with a fake hurt tone.

"Hey! It's Manoban, not Manobal!" I whined and that's when I remember the only person who used to tease me with my last name.

My eyes widened as I look directly at her to scan her face.

Gosh, she was really that woman who became my first 'unofficial' girlfriend. I was just a grade schooler back then when I started to feel this unusual feeling of liking the same gender and that was on her, Mina Myoui.

She was my classmate and she was so beautiful that I cannot take off my eyes of her and that's why Jisoo notices and said that I had a crush on Mina and I should date her.

And as a child who was having her curiosity rising up and experimental side awake, I did my best to be noticed by her and gladly she did, but who wouldn't notice the one and only Lalisa Manoban, right?

Okay. That was pure narcissism right there.

Anyways, me and Mina started to hang out together and even though I didn't asked her to be my girlfriend officially, it was like we already have this unspoken understanding between us and did everything what other couples do; you can safely assume that she was my first in that thing.

What we had lasted for months but actually ended when her family needed to move away from the city because of her father's work.

And that's when I started to venture out the world and live my life like it was the last day until I met a certain brunette beauty that lead me forgetting everything about my past.

"How come I didn't abruptly recognize you?" I questioned but more likely to myself than to this beautiful woman in-front of me.

"Maybe because of Miss Jennie? I've seen how your relationship with her these past few years and I must say, bad habits are really worth forgetting because of that," Mina answered.

"But not now that she's cheating on you." I was shocked on what she said.

"How-" She cut my words with her finger placed on my lips.

"I have my ways, Lisa." She said while locking her intense gaze on mine.

"I've already given up long time ago when I saw how happy you are with her but she wasted her chance." She continued as she lean over to me and started to caress my face with her slender fingers.

"And now, I'll make sure that she'll regret everything. I'll do my best to make you fall in love with your first love again, Lalisa." Mina whispered on my ear with a low seductive tone then slightly bit it that sent shivers on my spine.

Now, what?

-----
Hi everyone! 😆

Merry Christmas loves! I'm wishing you all a happy holidays! 💓

Anyways, I'm sorry for just updating now. I am currently at my relative's place to spend my holidays and the signal here is very poor that I have to climb up to a tree just to find something haha. 🤣

But yeah, I won't promise but I'll do my best to write a lot to update soon. 😁

Please bear with me. 🙏🏻

SARANGHAEYO! 😘

~ BuggyBunny 🐰