Part 34

Jennie's POV

I could feel my heart being so full of unexplainable happiness at the moment. I couldn't took off the smile on my lips that it could rip off my face any minute now.

But I don't care, I'm really really happy because finally, there's an improvement in mine and Lisa's relationship and it's all nothing but good.

After she left me devastated in that ranch, I thought that I shouldn't give up with her because I now proven to myself how much I love Lisa and I couldn't live without her.

But I gave Lisa some days for her to rest from my annoying ass before I go on bugging her again but I was so worried when I called her secretary Sana to check up on her and said that Lisa is working without a rest since she got from the ranch so even if I don't like driving in the middle of the night, I did my best to do so, for Lisa.

I tried to took a good care of her and luckily she is now okay and doing fine. Actually, she is now driving me home at the moment.

"We're here." I heard her say and I didn't realized that I sigh because I honestly wanted to spend more time with her. I suddenly wish my house was located on the next city.

"Hey, it's okay. You'll still see me again later." She trailed off with a smile on her face and me shook.

"W-What do you mean I'll see you again later?" I wanna punch myself for being a stuttering mess in front of her.

"I'm asking you to go out on a date with me, Jennie." She answered, still with her smile.

She's what?

"But it seems like you're stating and not asking though." I said but with a small voice but she managed to hear it still.

"Well, maybe because I won't take no as an answer?" Lisa then said with a fake wondering expression on her face.

"Now, go and get yourself ready." She then trailed off and even though I'm still on the state of shock, I managed to nod and get out of her car but before I could enter my house, she called my name.

"Jen!" Lisa yelled that made me turn my back to face her again. She's leaning on the window of her car.

"I'll pick you up on 8:30. Dress up beautifully, 'kay?" She said then winked that totally snatched my heart away once again.

I really thank the heavens for making her talk to me like this again even if her eyes still shows no emotion but it's more than enough for me for now.

She then rolled back up her window and drove away, leaving me with a heart that is beating madly for her.

See you later, baby.

-----
Lisa's POV

My smile never left my lips after I drove away from Jennie's house.

It feels good to smile like this again after a very long time.

I know, forgiving her once again without even her apologizing doesn't make any sense but I felt it, I finally felt it again, her honesty and the love that I've been longing from her for so long now and I guess it's enough to forget everything that happened in the past and just move on to start again a life that we'll both cherish for a lifetime.

I was still smiling widely while driving when I passed through a familiar road and I abruptly turn my car to that way.

Later on, I am now in front of Jisoo's mansion and I internally celebrated when my car was still recognized by her automatic door, meaning she still haven't deleted it.