6 | The Forbidden Brother

☾

I looked at Stefan and I could tell he was thinking the same thing I was.

Why do we always have to be interrupted by something supernatural when we try to have a peaceful evening, just the two of us...

"Bonnie, look calm down. Here come inside and we can talk in there..." I said and Bonnie looked me up and down realizing we were on our way out.

"Oh my god, I interrupted your date! I'm sorry Clara, I can come back.." she said but of course I felt bad, Bonnie was always there for me which meant I had to be there for her too.

"It's fine, we can just go out tomorrow. I'm sorry Stefan, but I'll see you tomorrow?" I said and I planted a soft kiss on his lips and he smiled.

"I love you..." he said as he walked away and I smiled at myself, content with knowing that he loved me.

"I'm sorry Clara, I'm sorry I was being a bitch to Stefan too. I just felt weird when I touched him..." she said.

"Bonnie, I-I think there's something you should know..." I said and she nodded as we walked upstairs to my room. We sat on my bed and suddenly Bonnie grabbed one of my pillows and tore it.

"Um? Bonnie ?" I asked and she let the feathers inside the pillow flood around the bed.

"Look..." she said and she closed her eyes and lifted her hands. She whispered something I couldn't quite understand.

"Phesmatos levitation.." she whispered and suddenly, the feathers were floating around the bed.

"Oh my god, Bonnie..." I said.

"I know, my grams was right Clara. I'm a witch" she said and smiled. I laughed and lifted my hands above me to feel the feathers around me. It was beautiful.

"Bonnie, there's something I need to tell you" I said as my thoughts interrupted the moment.

"What's wrong?" She said and suddenly the feathers dropped.

"You know how you saw a crow when you touched Stefan? Well, now that you're a witch, I'm sure you know a bit more about supernatural things..." I said.

"Clara, just tell me!" Bonnie said and I could tell she was getting anxious and annoyed.

"Stefan and Damon are vampires... and werewolf's are real too...." I said wincing at her reaction but she stayed silent and simply looked at me and suddenly, the candles in my room were all lit up and the feathers were roaming around my room, Bonnie stood still without showing any expression, almost as if she was in a trance.