5 | A Witch's Bestfriend

☾

I woke up and found myself laying on a bed, Damon's bed to be exact. Damon sitting next to me and Stefan leaning against the door watching me closely.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Stefan asked taking a few steps closer and sitting on the opposite end of Damon.

"Well I just found out that the boy I like and his brother are vampires, I haven't eaten all day, hence the fainting... so I'm not doing so great" I said sarcastically as I rubbed my head in attempts to get rid of the massive headache.

"Here's some food, this should hold you down for a while" Damon said handing me a plate of pasta
I started to eat and the boys looked at me.

"What?" I said stuffing my mouth with the pasta.

"Clara, we can make you forget, everything you know.... you just need to be sure that's what you want" Stefan said.

"I don't know much, only that vampires are real. And I don't want to forget this, it's intriguing, probably the most exciting thing to happen in my whole life" I said and truthfully, it was probably the most exciting thing to happen in Mystic Falls.

"I want to know more..." I said confidently.
Stefan and Damon exchanged a worried look. And finally Damon sighted.

"What do you want to know" he asked concerned.

"How old are you? how did you become a vampire? What abilities do you have? How do you eat garlic and walk in the sun?" I asked curiously and Damon chuckled at my sudden questions.

"Well, we've been alive since the 1800's..." Stefan said.

"Oh my god... how old are you guys?" I said in shock, how hadn't they aged a day?

"I'm 161, I was born on November 1 of 1847" Stefan said.

"And I am 170. I was born on June 18, 1893..." Damon said
I lifted a brow and stared at the brothers in shock.

"And about becoming a vampire, I was turned when I was almost 17, I died with a vampires blood in my system and woke up to be one too, Damon was 25 when he was turned..." Stefan said.

"As far as abilities go, we can compel humans which means we can make them believe or do whatever we say, we can run extremely fast, our senses are basically modified to perfection and well we live off of blood.." Damon said smirking.