Chapter 35 [M]

The hotel Jennie booked was absolutely beautiful. It towered over them as the concierge took their luggage. They were staying on the twenty-fifth floor. The irony certainly wasn't lost on Lisa.

It was a gorgeous room with a short hall way leading into the room. There was a small living area and a door off to the side that led to the bedroom, she guessed. There was a small balcony that overlooked other hotels in the area. Lisa loved the scenery.

The concierge put their luggage down, bidding them a farewell.

Lisa waited, hands behind her back for Jennie to make her way to her. Lisa wasn't sure what Jennie wanted or needed. There wasn't much you could say to a woman who just buried her father. But, Lisa would be whatever Jennie needed.

"We can go to sleep or order food." Lisa suggested, taking off her jacket.

Jennie tilted her head to the side looking at her. She had that look in her eye that made Lisa swallow hard.

"I don't want to go to sleep or order food." Jennie croaked, slowly taking her shirt off.

Lisa's eyes widened, but she stayed rooted in her spot.

When Jennie finished removing her shirt, she quickly reached around to undo her bra. Lisa bit her lip locking eyes with Jennie's breasts. They swayed when she reached down to take her sweatpants off.

"Well," Jennie breathed out impatiently. "Are you just going to stand there?"

Lisa stood there, eyes half-lidded and lips parted. She could already feel herself growing hard.

Lisa knew what Jennie was doing, but they didn't talk about it. Lisa rushed over to Jennie, desperate to feel her skin on hers.

Lisa picked Jennie up while the brunette held her close.

Lisa kissed every each of exposed skin that she could. She wrapped her lips around her nipple, causing Jennie to moan.

Lisa kicked open the bedroom door before slamming it closed and throwing Jennie down on the bed. Lisa quickly got rid of her clothes. Two weeks of not having intimate encounters, made neither one of them want to stall any longer.

As soon as Lisa removed her boxers, Jennie was on her knees in a flash. She grabbed a hold of Lisa, guiding her to her mouth, and sucking her to her full length.

Lisa stared down at Jennie in awe. Her mouth dropped open as Jennie bobbed her head up and down. Lisa threw her head back as Jennie grabbed a hold of her balls.

Lisa was wound so incredibly tight, that she ripped Jennie away from her dick, and threw her down on the bed again. Lisa ran her dick through Jennie's folds before quickly pushing inside. She didn't give Jennie time to adjust, and slid all the way in.

Lisa was the first to moan, hitting that spot deep inside Jennie. Jennie was breathing harshly, and Lisa didn't wait for her nod. She immediately started pushing her hips into Jennie.

Her dick jerked painfully inside of Jennie as she pumped into her. Jennie had her hands above her head, gripping the bed sheets. Her knuckles white, and her eyes glazed over with desire.

They didn't break eye contact at all. Lisa kept her eyes locked with Jennie's as she drove them both towards the edge.

Lisa leaned down to kiss Jennie, who kissed her back instantly. Jennie placed one hand on the back of Lisa's neck before they pulled away from the kiss. Lisa rested her forehead against Jennie's, letting out a soft moan.

She could feel Jennie clenching around her and knew the brunette was close.

Lisa almost stopped her movements, when she saw tears forming in Jennie's eyes.