Chapter 25 [M]

It was crazy to think, how one minute Lisa was in Seoul and another she was in Gangnam. She was actually in Gangnam. She could see the outline of the city as Jennie drove into it. Lisa was amazed.

It was around eleven o'clock at night when they arrived. Lisa was still groggy from the nap she took, but the city woke her up. It was beautiful. Lisa looked over to Jennie to see her  smiling. She was fucking beaming and Lisa found herself smiling too. Jennie was so beautiful and looked so happy right now. It rubbed off on her.

"It's not long to my penthouse." Those words made a exciting shiver go down Lisa's spine.

The city at night was almost as breathtaking as Jennie. Lisa held Jennie's hand as she navigated the streets like a pro, until she parked in the parking garage of her place.

"Come on." Jennie giggled as she got out of her car. Lisa gladly followed her into the apartment complex and together they got in the elevator to ride up. Lisa still couldn't believe she was here in Gangnam with Jennie. She was apprehensive and scared of what could come of this trip, but also so happy to find out.

Once out the elevator, Jennie was practically skipping down the hall to her penthouse, while Lisa stayed further back and watched her, loving the view.

Lisa couldn't get over how pretty Jennie looked right now even if she was just in sweats. She was gorgeous.

Lisa caught up with Jennie and gasped when Jennie opened the door. It was so spacious and open, Lisa was left speechless. Jennie took happy steps inside while Lisa took much slower steps. Lisa heard Jennie sigh as she closed the door behind her.

There were dark hardwood floors that she was sure they could eat off. Everything looked so beautiful. Pictures of her parents and friends framed her huge white walls. Some of Jennie's paintings were hanging on the wall as well, a breathtaking view of the fHan River, which was just-wow. Lisa would never get over how talented Jennie was.

"You painted that?" Lisa asked. She turned around seeing that Jennie was still smiling.

"I did. I had some free time. I went down and just... did my thing." Jennie explained.

"It's beautiful. Seriously breathtaking. I love it." Lisa praised as Jennie walked up to her.

"Thank you, babe." Jennie said quietly.

To have some contrast to the white walls there was dark furniture. Lisa continued to look around in awe. The kitchen was huge with a nice big silver refrigerator. Lisa walked around the couch and gasped again as she rushed over to the windows. There were floor to ceiling windows and Lisa could see the city perfectly from here. It felt like there was so much space in here with the tall ceilings.

"Pretty, isn't it?" Jennie asked knowingly. She walked over to Lisa and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"It's amazing." Lisa breathed out in awe. Jennie chuckled and sighed again.

"I love it here. I hope you do too. Let's go upstairs." Jennie said. Lisa smirked at her as she took Jennie's hand and was lead upstairs.

The stairs were wide and Lisa held onto the railing as they walked up. There were a few other rooms and there was a double door to what Lisa was assuming was the master bedroom.

Jennie walked quickly to and threw the doors open. Lisa laughed at her antics, but was excited to see it. There was a king size bed, Lisa hoped they would make good use of. It was low to the floor, but was prettily decorated with dark colored sheets and comforter matched with white pillows. There was a large black lamp to the side. Lisa turned around and was met with a flat screen TV hanging on the wall. Lisa looked around and saw large dressers against the wall.