Chapter 18

Jennie loved her teaching job. She loved the fun assignments the students got to do. She loved teaching them how to draw and paint. She loved it all. She knew she had more than enough money stored away from her success of being a fashion designer, but her teaching job was making a living for her in Seoul.

Jennie didn't know what would have happened if she met Lisa under different circumstances and if she would even have the chance to actually meet her. She would never regret taking this job because it lead her to Lisa.

Jennie quickly shook her head. She was forming a deep attachment to the student and it was becoming a problem.

But she couldn't leave her alone.

Jennie thought the saying 'sex changes things' was true. She had sex with Lisa and their relationship changed. She didn't know if it was for better or worse. She liked hanging out with the student, that much was clear. Jennie was content right now. Her father was still alive and she was casually falling for a student.

The bubble was so big around them but Jennie had her doubts. She knew she had no right to doubt Lisa, they weren't together but Lisa used to hook up with a lot of different girls and Jennie was aware that she had stopped. But did that even mean anything?

Jennie drove herself crazy thinking about the student. She knew she shouldn't even be thinking about her but it was hard when they had sex the other night and Jennie was aware that she could possibly be spiraling out of control.

That was the only reason she could think of when she sent Lisa that nude. She had just taken a shower and sent Lisa a nude photo. She didn't regret it and what she got in return made her eyes widened.

Jennie would never get used to how big Lisa was. Jennie truly wondered how Lisa could fit all that in her compression shorts and still not show.

Jennie was truly mesmerized by how nice and big Lisa's dick was and her heart rate sped up. It was thick and long and the head was fully showing and it was a little red. There were veins popping out from it and her balls were nice and round. There was barely any hair. Actually there wasn't even any hair at all and Jennie suddenly wished she was with Lisa right now. Jennie was slowly becoming hooked on the girl.

Jennie

9:34 PM

Call me

Jennie waited exactly five seconds before she felt her phone start vibrating.

"Hey." Jennie heard Lisa's beautiful voice say through the line and she immediately smirked.

"Hey." Jennie husked back.

"You are literally killing me." Lisa said nonchalantly as if she were talking about the weather.

"Am I?" Jennie asked with a smile.

"Your picture was so hot." Lisa said quietly into the phone.

"Your dick is so big and I'm so fucked." Jennie sighed and Lisa giggled.

"I want to fuck you." Lisa confessed boldly and Jennie gasped.

"Long and hard," she gasped. She didn't think she could get so turned on just by those words. Jennie's heart was pounding in her chest and it was pounding other places too.

"I don't know what I was thinking. I just really wanted to send that. It made us both so worked up." Jennie explained. She tried to sound normal but knew she was failing.

"You're worked up too?" Lisa asked in a high pitched voice and Jennie nodded.

"Yeah and I'm sorry."