Chapter 17

Jennie didn't know what possessed her to ask Lisa to come with her but knew the basketball player made things easier for her. Jennie breathed easier around her and she couldn't stop it. She didn't want to. She didn't want to keep pushing Lisa away because there was nowhere else Jennie wanted to be but with her. And now they were heading to the hospital so Lisa could meet her father. She didn't know what would come of this, but was ready to find out.

She knew she couldn't put Lisa on a pedestal and she wasn't trying to. She was trying not to lean too much on Lisa but she found it was hard to do. Not when she just wanted to lean completely against her. She knew what she did last night and didn't regret it. She couldn't bring herself to because that was the best sex she has had in a long time.

Jennie also scolded herself for how quickly she gave into her desire. She didn't know where this relationship was heading or if this was even a relationship at all. Jennie didn't know what came over her and hated that she was so quick to jump into bed with Lisa. She couldn't deny her attraction anymore and now that they finally had sex, Jennie thought they could go back to the way things were.

Jennie decided to drive to the hospital and once they got there, Lisa opened the door for her. Jennie tried not to smile and knew that they would really need to sit down and talk about this, but she was enjoying the time she was spending with the younger girl. Lisa brought such a fresh scent of innocence that she wished she could have. She wanted to be young again, she didn't want to deal with this. But she would because she wanted to spend her time with her dad and wanted Lisa to meet him.

"Do you think he would mind?" Lisa asked as she straightened out her shirt. Lisa demanded that she change before they headed to see her dad. Lisa was wearing a nice tight white pocket t-shirt with dark jeans and her muscles were on display- not that Jennie was looking or anything.

"No. He wouldn't mind." Jennie waved her off as they started walking inside. She hoped that she wouldn't run into her mother though. She didn't want to be questioned as to why she was spending so much time with the student.

"No, I mean. That I'm young. I'm clearly a student, Jennie." Lisa pointed out to her and she hummed. She knew and she knew her dad probably wouldn't mind. Jennie actually didn't know what she was thinking when she asked Lisa to come with her but she was trying to go with the flow. She didn't quite know what the student was doing to her.

"Yeah, should be fine." Jennie said as they headed inside. Jennie walked fast up to her father's room and prayed that her mother was tending to other duties. She sighed out when she realized her mother wasn't in the room and opened the door quietly.

"Daddy?" Jennie asked in the dark room. Her dad looked up at her with a soft smile and motioned weakly for her to come in.

"Hey, baby girl." Jiyoung muttered as he kissed his daughter's cheek.

"And who is this?" Jiyoung asked as he looked over to Lisa. Jennie's heart was pounding in chest as she looked over to Lisa. She looked so beautiful in the dim light of her dad's room.

"This is Lisa. Lisa, this is my dad." Jennie introduced and Lisa stepped forward and shook her dad's hand.

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Lisa said politely and Jennie watched as Lisa interacted with her dad.

Jennie told him that Lisa was a basketball player and that immediately interested him.

"Do you know Lebron James?" Her dad asked with wide eyes and Jennie giggled.

"No, sir. I don't know him." Lisa replied.

Jennie sensed that she was going to say more. Probably something along the lines of: I'm still in high school. But that information didn't need to be leaked right now. Lisa looked back at Jennie and they nodded in understanding. Lisa's age would only come up if it absolutely had too.