EPILOGUE

It was amazing how my life turned out. I got into an accident and then boom. I was someone else. A totally different person formed in an accident I had no idea happened. But thanks to it I was who I was at this point of my life.

"Daddy, it's time." My little apple of my eye said as she tagged on my coat. It was time for Bible study and I was hosting it so I was the speaker of the day.

I picked her up and she carried her little Bible with her. We got to the living room to find my wife already indulging them in a small prayer as she prepped them for the word they were to share.

This month we were sharing from the book of Philippians and it was just my luck I landed on chapter two. As I neared I heart what my wife was praying and heart just blessed the Lord.

"... Help us to understand your love not because it was overall of all love we could ever experience but because it is your will for us to get to know you more. In Christ's name."
I joined together with my brothers in saying amen and we all sat down.

"My wife has made me happy mentioning about what God's love is like compared to others. It is like an overdose that can't kill." I started and dove deeper to help the group understand this love.

Looking at the people around me who were friends. And my wife Candy and my daughter seated next to her with her Bible I realized that God's love was above all. And when you seek to understand his love and kingdom then the rest is all up to him.

The end
Hope you enjoyed the ride. This is the final stop with this bus. Haha.
Anyways thank you for your time and patience to endure this to the very end. Your support is much appreciated. Please do check out my other books.
Love
WynellMusical