CHAPTER THREE

A few minutes later we said the grace and were dispatched from the church. Andy and i were outside the church waiting for our other friends. I was partially waiting for her. I was dying to see her again and hug her again atleast on a new year with new beginnings.
I was looking at my phone when i heard the familiar voice i had come to know by heart.
"Andy,  may i borrow your phone? " she asked innocently.
"Oh good lord.  Mine is out of credit but i bet Shane's is loaded." My brother looked at me and winked.
"yeah sure. You can borrow mine. " i said. My voice sounded foreign and raspy.
"Okay, dial Trish for me please." she requested and waited upon me patiently. I might have thought alot and debated whether to hug her or not. She looked so good with that distant stance in her eyes.
I handed her the phone and she walked a distance away. The way she walked had me shifting nervously on my feet.
"Hey Shane snapp out of it. " my brother snapped his fingers in front of my face.
"What? " I asked disoriented.
"Ask for her number because if you dont i will ask for it for myself. " he whisper shouted.
Just then she came back.

"Thank you Shane. " she said and handed me my phone then turned to leave.
My brother glared at me then called her name and went to where she was.
They spoke for a slight moment and i could tell they were exchanging contacts.
She then skipped away happily.

"Shane, man you are a coward for real. "
Andy slapped my shoulder slightly and looked at me with mixed feelings.
"What has this girl done to you. You are  even afraid of facing her. " this time Andy had a genuine look of concern on his face.
I heaved and rubbed my forehead.
"I don't know man. I am just confused when it comes to her big bro. "
Andy sighed and looked at me.

"Hey look bro.  I have never seen you this drunk in love but you know whatever it is you know you can talk to me bro. We all know am the reasonable one " he meant everything he said but i was sure the last statement was a joke. I smiled.
Yeah that was the thing with my brother. He could make me smile even at my most confused state.
"So what do you feel when you see her. " he asked me as he sat me with him on the raised verandar.

"I dont understand man. I see her and i feel as though the world has slowed down and its just me and her. And then there is this wild feeling in my stomach when am with her. Do you know what I feel ? I want more of her than her being a weekend fling. I want to protect her. I want to be the reason for every smile she has on her face. You feel me bro.?" i asked him as I looked at him
He nodded slightly.
He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked me dead in my eye. I would have blushed if he wasn't my brother.

"Yeah i feel you lil bro. And i now understand why u r jelous. you love her Shane. But that doesn't change the fact that i feel the same for her. But you are a total mess. You can't even approach her.
Am not judging you lil bro and i have nothing against you. I understand its the first time that a girl has not fallen for you but you have fallen for her but please stop acting stupid infront of her.
I taught you better Shane and i dont expect that she can make you appear like a coward.
She is just a girl like Greta. You can easily approach her. You are just limiting yourself.
Shane bro. I maybe your mutual enemy when it comes to her but i am always here to guide you so go get her number. " yeah. Ladies and gentlemen i present to you Andy Greene my one and only brother.
"Andy? " i called after a moment of silence.
"mmmh? "
"Has anyone ever told you that you are lousy when it comes to advice? " i asked with a smile on my face.
"Yeah i know i suck lil bro. You don't have to say it twice. " he smiled richly.

"Hey sweet big brother. Could you give me her number? " i tried to sweet talk him.
"Oh please forget it. I also love her and am not ruining my chances with her. " he answered and he sounded more serious than he had all his life. I knew that he definitely meant it.
I eyed him in a side glance.

Just then the girl we were waiting for came towards us.
She was beautiful and very young just like Candy. She was a bit short and had a bit more flesh. Her figure was well outlined like one of those fancy Coca-Cola bottles, with a slim waist. Her name sounded like honey on my lips once but at this point it did not at all.
"What took you so long Kaiyo?" i asked trying to sound irritated though deep inside i was happy she had delayed. Provided i had seen Candy it did not matter how many hours she took with her stuff.
"Sorry i took long. My friends and i had some things we had to complete before going home. " he words were dripping with seduction. And made me feel agitated.
Why was it that Candy was not the one talking in such a way to me.  I wanted her to love me so bad but she did not.  I had so many questions in my head and i did not have any answer to them.
"Lets get going Andy. Its cold out here. " i said as i stood up and headed to the car.
Just then, i heard her shriek in laughter and i turned to find out why she was laughing and not at my jokes or talks.

And there she was in all her beauty and what??
"Andy drive us home now. " i almost shouted as i got into the passenger's seat. As he drove off i could not avoid the tear that dropped from my eyes. I hate loving her.

Wow an update after so long. Show me some love and tell me what you think about it. Dont forget to vote.
Lots of love.