✧Chapter Twenty Six✧

Chapter Twenty Six - A vampire fight to the death...

What the hell is he doing here?!

“What the hell are you doing here Theo?” Jinri asked, voicing my thoughts.

“What? I can't come and visit my two best people in the world” Theodore faked being hurt. Two best people, my ass...

“And plus, I actually have a present for Alison” Theodore said with a smug look on his face. I ain't gonna lie, I was curious in what he has to offer, but also in the other hand.. I didn't much care. I just wanted him out of my house and out of my sight.

I watched Theodore's every move and so did Jinri, and to my surprise- he revealed my mother. She was unconscious and I seriously wanted to strangle him, hurt him so bad right now. I could literally feel the rage inside of me build up.

“What did you do to her?!” I was beyond furious. How dare he touch her?!

I literally felt so much rage, that I seriously think I would end up killing him, which isn't a bad thing at all. And I was being serious about that.

“Theo what's the whole point in all of this?” It looked like Jinri was trying to reason with him, but fuck trying to go that route. I wanted to kill this asshole.

How dare he bring my family into this? How dare he treat everything like such a game? He's just a God damn scumbag that needed to get a total beat down and I don't mind doing that myself.

Theodore just laughed “There's no need for a point in all of this” He scoffed “I just like to have fun” He had that grin I hated so much on his face.

“You son of a BI-” I was about to strike at him, but Jinri quickly held onto me tight “Let me go! Let me go Jinri!” I struggled within Jinri's grasped. I wanted to murder someone and that someone is Theodore himself.

“No, get ahold of yourself. He isn't worth it” Jinri continued to hold me tightly and it honestly annoyed me so much.

“I don't care, this bitch wants to die!” I still tried to get myself free from Jinri's grasp, hearing Theodore laugh all amused.

“Who's killing who?” Theodore said all amused “You're not even strong enough to even dare lay a scratch on me” He told me, with that grin of his. I swear this guy is a total creep. If he grins anymore, I'm sure he'll end up looking like Joker, but permanently.

“I'm killing you!” I got free from Jinri, revealing my fangs, as I lunged at Theodore, but I missed.

“You should learn how to train your pet to have better manners” Theodore chuckled “But then again, I love your pet this way. She's way more..” His grin on his face grew bigger “Entertaining” He said slowly, as he started to laugh.

“Shut up!” I growled and striked at him again, and surprisingly enough. I actually got him. I scratched the side of his cheek and let me tell you- it was my turn to laugh. It also looked like Jinri was amused as well, but she held in her laughter.

Theodore touched his cheek, as he looked at his palm, seeing his blood “Y'know you should know to never get on my bad side” He warned, but I wasn't scared. No one and I mean No one.. Messes with my family, especially my mother.

“Really? And why is that?” I said without a care in the world. I wasn't scared of him.

“Because I'll do more than bite” Theodore growled “And I'm sure you wouldn't want your little sister to get hurt as well” He threatened, as he snapped his fingers, with Alayna walking into the room, but she wasn't herself. It was like she was under some kind of trance or something.