✧Chapter Four✧

Chapter Four - Being face to face with a Stranger.

While Jinri was at work. I still was surfing the web, trying to figure out where the hell is my mother located, but still no luck and I hated it so bad. I don't wanna go to a place that I wasn't so sure and plus if she doesn't live there no more, then I literally don't know where to start.

I decided to give up and closed my laptop “Where the hell are you mom?” I shook my head, as I went to go take a shower to clear my mind and just try to relax.

When Jinri came home. I was actually laying in bed thinking if my mom ever thought of me once after all these years I've been gone, even if I knew she hasn't, cause she never once looked for me at all or tried to find out where I was.

“Baby, you need to stop stressing yourself out” Jinri leaned over and kissed me on my forehead, as she laid right next to me.

“How can I? When I can't find the person that I literally don't wanna see after all these years” I sighed and covered my face “I know if I finally go back, it'll feel like I'm reliving my nightmare and I really don't want to” I always wonder why can't I just live a normal childhood, not live in hell.

Jinri sat up and looked down at me “If you don't wanna go back, then don't” I can see how worried she is about this in her eyes.

“Well, I don't have a choice” I sat up “I need some closure” I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face “I need answers, I wanna know everything there is to know” I felt Jinri took my hand in hers.

“I hope you get the answers you're looking for” I hope so too...

✦✦✦

We were currently on the road and Jinri has been very quiet lately, every since we left the house and I'm honestly worried. I know she's probably worrying also about me and I don't really blame her.

“What are you thinking about?” I asked as I rested my hand on her thigh.

She got a little startled, as she was so deep in thought, “don't worry it's nothing” She tried to reassure me.

“Now you're playing this card” I said a bit playfully, hearing a small chuckle escape her lips with a slight smile.

“I learned it from you” She joked “But I'm serious that you don't have to worry about it” She looked me in the eyes and kissed me on the forehead, as she drove off when the light turned green.

What felt like hours, we finally arrived at our destination. We were in front of a house that I didn't really recognize and I was also confused in why were we here in the first place.

“What are we doing here?” I asked, voicing my thoughts.

“I want you to meet someone” Jinri stepped out of the car, closing the door behind her, as she went over to my side and opened the door for me.

We walked side to side towards the entrance of the house and for some strange reason I felt nervous, and I had no idea why, seeing Jinri ring the door bell.

Once the door opened, I could hardly believe my eyes. I honestly felt like I was seeing things and I was so shocked that I just stood there frozen.