✧Chapter Sixteen✧

Chapter Sixteen - Coming Home to a Nightmare...

Jinri's P.O.V.

I had to leave the house because there was to much on my mind. I couldn't stop thinking about Theo -short for Theodore- still alive. I thought I killed him? 

I went back to the time where we were arguing and I wanted to be free of him, but he wouldn't let me go. So I had no choice, but to end his ass, so I can finally be free to live my own life, but it turns out I was wrong. He is back and I fear he'll hurt Alison.

I hate how she's just so stubborn she doesn't understand how strong Theo is. I can feel it. He's gotten more stronger over the years, the many many years we've been away.

After I was done taking some fresh air, clearing my mind. I decided to go back to the house to check on Alison, maybe I'll try again to convince her to leave before it's to late.

As I made my way home, I felt a bit off and that's when my instincts kicked in, and I bursted into the house, feeling fear, hoping that he didn't strike yet.

“Baby?! Alison?!” I looked around the house, searching upstairs and anywhere she would be, but she was no where to be found.

“Give her back to me?!” I swung my fist and made it make contact with the cement wall, causing it to have a hole.

Come and get her.. I heard Theo's voice say in my head, knowing damn well he had that mischievous grin on his face, hearing his malicious laugh echo in my head.

“This time I'm gonna kill you and make sure you're dead, you bastard” I threatened. I was beyond pissed. He should know to never cross the line.

You can try... And that's when I felt his presence gone.

“I'm going to get you back baby”.

✦✦✦

Alison's P.O.V.

“Wake up darling” I felt cold hands touch my face, which made my eyes quickly open and then I was face to face with a man. He was tall, his eyes were bright red, as his fangs were visible and he had black jet short hair.

“Where am I?” I tried to move, but then I noticed I was chained up to the wall, my legs were chained and my hands were chained together.

The vampire laughed, seeing him lick his fingers “I hope poor Jin comes here soon, cause I didn't have my lunch yet” I saw him lick his lips, eyeing my neck “She chosed a good one. Your scent is so strong that I can hardly contain my hunger” He came near me and touched my hair, which I managed to pull away from him.

“Get away from me!” I spat out, hearing him let out malicious laugh.

“We got a fighter, I see” He had a grin on his face “Now I know why Jinri has a thing for you” He told me before picking up an empty cup “But let's see the real reason why, she chosed you” He stepped towards me and for some weird reason I couldn't move, with his eyes piercing into my soul.

I saw him dig his nail in my skin of my wrist and quickly cut through my skin, with me feeling a slight sting, seeing him store my blood in the cup that he was holding, and when he was done. He just rubbed his thumb over my cut and it magically disappeared, but the blood was still stained on my skin.

“Bon appetit” He raised his cup and then empty the cup in seconds “I can honestly say that your blood taste slightly better than a few humans I've killed” He said, as he wiped his mouth clean of my blood “No wonder my darling Jin chosed you to be her food supply” He added.