Chaptet 11

Osoro's pov

I opened my eyes, my room still dark. The first thing I noticed was that Kaminari was gone. I sat up, looking around the room while my eyes adjusted. I reached for my phone which was on the bedside cabinet and looked at the time. 12:49. Nearly midnight. I rubbed my eyes from the bright light of my phone before getting out of the bed. I walked out of the room and found Kaminari who was sat on the couch, head resting on the arm. I walk over.
"Kaminari?" I ask, sitting down next to her. She lifted her head slightly but didn't respond. She looked ready to collapse any second. I looked her over but didn't find any sign of an injury. I stood up, looking around the room. I step forward but feel something under my foot. I bend over and pick up what I'd stepped on. An open plastic bottle. Big enough to hold a few small pills in it. I looked back at Kaminari. Did she take whatever was in the bottle? I grab her shoulders.
"Kaminari. What was in that bottle?" I demand, holding her shoulders firmly. Her eyes are dropping and her head falling forward slightly. I let go and she slumps onto the arm again. I quickly grab my coat before walking back over. No time to change. I have no idea what was in that pill but Kaminari needs a doctor soon. I wrap her up in my coat before gently linking my hands under her knees and against her back. I make sure to grab my wallet before leaving the house. I would never get to the nearest hospital on foot. Don't know why there is no hospital in town.
I stand at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive which takes forever. When it finally arrives, I pay for two fairs and sit on the bus, holding Kaminari as close as possible. She had fallen unconscious at this point, head resting on my chest. I ran my fingers through her hair, biting my lip nervously. I hope I can get to the hospital in time.