Future (Last part)

Y/n's P.O.V

"So Y/n honey, I've heard so many good things about you from my son. Tell me, is he treating you right?" Jimin's mom asks with a big warm smile on her face. They really look alike and that fact makes me feel more comfortable with her.

"Mom! C'mon..." Jimin blushes and glares at his mother. I can't help but chuckle at his behaviour.

"It's okay babe. Yes Mrs. Park, he is treating me very well" I look at Jimin as I place my hand on his thigh under the table, stroking it lovingly, and still, after all of this time we spend together, my heart skips a beat when he gives me his gaze full of love.

"Oh please, call me mom sweety! I've always wanted a daughter but, well, only Jimin came instead..."

"Thank you so much mom, I love you too" Jimin says sarcastically making all of us laugh.

If I said Jimin's mother looks like him, then Jimin's father has the same laugh as him. And I immediately fell in love with him even though he didn't talk much. Both of his parents have those warm and soft eyes just like Jimin and honestly, the warm family feeling gives me so much happiness. I'm glad seeing all of us getting along together because I know how much Jimin wanted this dinner to work out.

"I'm kidding honey, you know I love you more than myself" she says with a smile but yet a serious tone is visible to hear. Jimin's eyes turned soft immediately and he took his mother's hand in his saying,

"Of course I do, I didn't mean it like that. I love you too" he strokes her hand and my heart flutters. He is really boyfriend material huh? Good choice Y/n, I tell myself in my mind, smiling at the view Infront of me.

"What about your father, son? Don't you know I had at least 50% in your creation?" We all turned to look at him and widened our eyes. That's one of the few sentences he said throughout the whole night, I guess non of us expected him to say THAT.

"Eww dad OMG! Why did you say that?! You're making me imagine things now, thank you!" Jimin reacted like a little child and it was so adorable to watch.

"Oh please darling, just continue eating okay?" Jimin's mom sighed before giving me a soft smile which I returned back.

"I'm not sure about my appetite anymore" Jimin mumbles making me giggle.

"Stop! Let's eat, your mother worked hard on the food right Mrs. Park?" I ask her politely.

"Mom! And yes, you are right. Now come on, let's eat before it gets cold"

"You see? Now do what mom tells you" I tell Jimin and all of us go back to eating peacefully.

The dinner was great, the food was incredibly delicious and the good family vibes we had throughout the evening were amazing. I actually felt a part of the family and I forgot about everything I was nervous about before we came here.

"I hope you still have some space left for the dessert" Jimin's mom winked at me amd was about to get up to bring the dessert before Jimin stopped her making both, me and her, confused.

"Actually mom, before you gonna bring the dessert I...I want to say something" He looks kinda nervous and I've noticed a little sweat on his forehead which made me even more confused and curious about his sudden change of mood.

"Babe, is everything alright?" I leand towards him, stroking his nape and whispering softly.

"Yeah yeah, the truth is everything is perfect" he turns to look at me and taking my hand in his. Making me focus my eyes at his own beautiful brown ones. I think confusion was written all over my face because when he looked at me he chuckled but then continued while looking straight into my eyes, into my soul.