Future (Pt.2)

Hey guys, here's another part of Jimin and Y/n's future for 3K reads!

🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Thank you so so much for that! Honestly, I cant believe how much love this book gets so I'm really thankful for each and every reader that I have...

I love you guys with all of my heart, and hopefully we'll meet again at Pt.3 when we'll get 4K reads 🤞🏼

Enjoy! 💜💜💜

******

Y/n's P.O.V

"Hmm, morning truble" he mumbles as he wakes up still with his eyes closed. I move closer to him and snuggle into his chest.

"Can you not?" I chuckle at that nickname he gave me that day. The same day we started dating and I made my best decision in life. He chuckles back.

Jimin is amazing, totally boyfriend material. He is so caring and loving, he is cute, he is sensitive, he is playful when he wants, he is hot AF and honestly, I don't know how in the world I deserve him. Especially not after what I did to taehyung.

Yeah, about him, We stay in touch once in a while because he is a really important friend to me, but I can't say we are as close as we used to cuz, well...I'm with Jimin now, and most of my time I spend with him of course.

Same goes to Lisa but fortunately, she is more interested in Jungkook obviously so when we do have the time, we go on double dates and try to hang out as much as possible. I can proudly say Lisa and Jungkook are my best friends! (After Jimin, you know?)

"Sorry baby, it's fun teasing you" now he opens his eyes and gives me a long kiss to my forehead lovingly. I melt into his touch.

"Excited for today?" He asks.

"More like nervous" I tell him honestly, "B-But a good nervous" I add with a soft smile.

"They're gonna love you, I'm sure. And I'll be there to calm you down" he says while looking straight at my eyes with his beautiful shining ones as he strokes my hair.

"Yeah, you're a big help" I smile widely, "I know it'll be fine, it's just...I've never met my boyfriend's parents before so it's new, and exciting in a way, but still nervous" I say and look down at my fingers, trying to relax as i think about this step that we're talking.

"They made me who I am today so how bad can it be? If you're already in love with me then I'm sure you'll get along with them too" he winks at me and that made me laugh.

"Oh, Are you sure I'm in love with you?" I raise my eyebrow, questioning playfully.

"Should I remind you of last night, miss?" He gets closer and his lips are inches away from mine. He stays there for a few seconds as my hands are moving on their own to his hair.

"I'm listening..." I whispered to his lips, he smirks for a second, then crashing his lips onto mine in a perfect way as he always does. A combination of a sweet yet passionate kiss that has way too much of effect on me.

He breaks the kiss and starts to move back but I don't let him do that. I can't. So I pull him back a little bit harder than I wanted but I couldn't care less at the moment. His lips are on mine again and my hands are moving from his hair to his shoulders, to his back, and then to his hair again. His hands are basically all over me but at the end he lands his hands on my waist.

"Chill there miss 'Are you sure I'm in love with you?' don't you?" He smirks as we both catching our breath.

"You are lucky I am" I smirk back.

"You're right in that. Now come on, if we don't get up now I don't think we'll get out of this bed today baby" he says half joking but, I wouldn't mind it, honestly. I groan and push him back as I sit down, reqdy to get out of bed.

"Fine. I'm first in the shower!" I tell him and run out of bed giggling as i hear him laughing, still in bed.

"You know I don't mind joining you!" He yells as I'm already in the bathroom.

"Pervert!" I yell back, smiling to myself when I hear his laugh as a respond. God, I love this man.

Time skip (Arriving at Jimin's parents house)

Breathe, breathe, breathe, it's important to breathe Y/n. It's just his parents, nothing more, and if they raised Jimin then they have to be as good and sweet people as him, right?

Okay, it's really happening. We are walking to their door and my heartbeat is going crazy! I don't even know why I'm so nervous about this. Apparently Jimin noticed my shaking hands and the fact that I've been really quiet the whole ride here because he stops walking a few meters away from the door. I stop as well and turn to look at him with a confused look since my mind wasn't really here.

"What's wrong?" I ask as I see his eyes sraing deeply at mine.

"You. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes, of course I am"

"Baby..." He walks closer to me and cups my cheeks with both of his warm hands, "Relax, I'm here and everything will go just fine" I give him a small smile as a 'Thank you for trying to calm me down' but my feelings are the same.

"Hey, look at me" he says softly and I turn my gaze up to meet his loving eyes.

"If I managed to fall in love with you the first moment I saw you, I'm sure my parents will too. And as they'll get to know you they will discover how amazing you are just like I did. Okay? I love you. No matter what, I love you" he says and right after plants the sweetest and softest kiss on my lips and my heart melts.

I don't waste any time and wrap my hands around him, hugging him tightly.

"Thank you baby, I love you too" I whisper to his ear as I feel his hands lock around my waist even more as he inhales my scent, putting his head at the crock of my neck.

"AND, If you'll be a good girl tonight you'll get a special surprise later..." He says and right after he gently kisses my neck where his head is. I can't help but feel shivers and excitement is getting it's way to me.

"Oh, If so then I'll make sure to behave" I whisper in his ear and chuckle. Again, I don't know how but my hands found their way to his hair and honestly, I wish this moment could last forever.

I was so happy, he makes me happy. He was able to calm me down only with his sincere words and in seconds. When I feel his touch I immediately relax and I feel like i'm safe. With Jimin, I don't need that much to feel like I'm home.

"Then I certainly can't wait for that baby" he says, his voice a little more husky this time and my heart starts beating faster when he moves his lips from my neck to my jaw line, and then my cheek. My eyes are already closed anticipating what he wants. Just when Jimin was about to put his perfect, plump and beautiful pink lips on mine, someon had to ruin our moment.

"Jimin honey, It's so good to- Oh, I'm so sorry, Am I interrupting something?"

Yeah, That "Someone" is Jimin's mom. Great start, what can i say.

******

Also, I forgot to say,

HAPPY COMEBACK SEASON TO ALL OF YOU!!!

🤩🤩🤩