Pt.3

"Ok, let's just freestyle then..." the teacher Hoseok said while turning the music on.

You take Jimin's hand and stand in position which turned out to be him standing behind you with one hand on your waist. For a moment you felt shivers all over your body From the fact that he is touching your waist just like that, but you came from America and you knew that this was regular in dancing so you went back to normal.

The music starts and a second before you start moving to the beat you hear "Nice to meet you by the way, I am jimin" He said very close to your ear. With that you start dancing.

You two ended the dance and everyone was cheering you, clapping their hands. From the corner of the room you could see lisa's proud smile and you smile back at her.

"Wow jimin, I think you have a new competition" said a guy while laughing at Jimin's expression.

"Shut up Jungkook" he glared at him.

Jimin turned to you and said "You're actually pretty good I must say". You smiled at him, "You're pretty good yourself".

For a moment you stayed like that looking at each other when someone wrapped her hands around Jimin's neck, "You were amazing babe" she pecked his cheek. "And you too! Nice to meet you I am Rosé" she gave you a hug,  it took you by surprise, but in the end you hugged her back.

"Thank you...Rosé" you said with a soft smile.

"So he has a girlfriend, good to know" you thought.

"Ok, Ok, I get it, You two are amazing. Now everybody sit down, I need to talk to you guys about our final show at the end of the year which is only 3 months away, we will practice it from now on" says the teacher, "It will be mainly dancing but little bit of acting as well, we have 3 acts so I will give the parts now". Everyone was excited and waited for him to speak.

"So, the main dancers are obviously Park Jimin and...our new top student L/n Y/n! Congratulations!" You felt lisa's hands around you as she hugged you tight, you looked over to see Jimin and he smiled at you, you smiled back. You also saw Rosé beside him, she also smiled at you but softer, you could definetly see how disappointed she was.

"The secondary dancers are Jeon Jungkook and Lisa!" Now it was your turn to hug her tightly.

"And for the solo dance we have...our Rosé" you clapped your hands with everyone and looked at her, you saw Jimin smiling and a second later he was kissing her lips "I am proud of you babe" he said to her.

"Congratulations everyone who got a part, for those of you who don't you will still be preforming at the show as backup dancers, you will start practicing from tomorrow, each act will be practicing at a different time in the studio with me, I am here everyday until 7 PM, the class is over now".

Everyone was ready to leave and you too, but before you could leave the studio you felt a hand on your arm, you turn around and see Jimin, "Oh Jimin, you need anything?" You ask.

"Umm, I just thought that if we are going to practice together alone and on our time I will need to contact you so is it okay if you give me your phone number?"

You think about it for a second. He is right, you do need to contact eachother.

"Of course, here..." you give him your phone number and walk out of the studio back to your home.

"Well, I guess we are dance partners now Park Jimin..." you thought before going to sleep.