Pt.15

The next day I wasn't in a mood to come to practice at all. I didn't want to see Jimin after yesterday, I was angry at him and angry at myself. I shouldn't have let myself fall in love and get hurt like that.

When I entered the Dance Studio the first thing I saw was Jimin's piercing look through the mirror. He was looking at me for a few seconds before turning around to face me.

"Y/n, I need to talk to you, plea-" he starts and I roll my eyes.

"No Jimin, I don't want to talk"

"Please just let me-"

"I said no! Now let's keep it professional until the final show okay? We are just dance partners and I really don't want to mess up the choreagraphy on stage so please let's start" I say while walking to change my clothes, away from him.

I can hear him sigh. Thank God that he is accepting my decision and not making it more difficult for me.

For the rest of the days until the show he tried. Every day he tried to come and talk to me and I refused to listen to his excuses. We kept practicing all the time and when we didn't practice then we were quiet, catching our breath or changing our clothes or whatever. That's how the days went until the day of the final show came.

Lisa and I agreed to go together. We arrived at the auditorium where the show takes place. It was 6 PM and the show was scheduled to start at 8 PM so we went straight to the backstage to get ready for the show. We had our own dressing room because I'm the main dancer and lisa is the Secondary dancer.

When we were done putting on the costumes for our dance and doing hair and makeup it was already 7:15 PM and Lisa said "I am going to look for Jungkook. He texted me, so I'll be right back okay?"

"Of course... I'm here, don't worry" I give her a reassuring smile and she walks away but my heart is shrinking thinking about Jimin. I know Jimin and Jungkook are sharing the same  dressing room just like me and Lisa. Only God knows how the hell am I suppose to kiss him today.

Jimin's POV

Me and Jungkook are sitting in our room, trying to relax before the show when suddenly Lisa comes in.

"Hey Kookie" she smiled at him and a second later, she hugged him tight and then kissed him.

Wait. Lisa kissed Jungkook. What the- ?! I was more surprised to see him wrapping his arms around her waist and kissing her back.

"Hey babe" he said when their lips broke away from the kiss.

I coughed to show my presence in the room, both of them turned to look at me.

"Care to explain Kookie?" I say as I'm trying to hide my mischievous smile that threatens to come out.

"Well, I don't waste time like you do hyung" Jungkook said.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my expression changed quickly to confusion.

"You know, you're not the only one who fell in love in the Dance Studio" he smiled at Lisa, looking all in love. I sigh.

"Wait, what do you mean fell in love?" Lisa suddenly asked, looking at Jungkook and then at me, giving me a questioning look. I try to find some answer when-

"He is in love with Y/n but he is busy wasting time instead of going and confessing to her" Jungkook answers her instead of me. For some reason he looked a little pissed at me.

"What?! But...But she told me you were playing with her and that you didn't broke up with Rosé, I thought-"

"I would never do that! Me and Rosé are no longer together! That's exactlly what I was trying to tell her all week but she wouldn't listen!" I say and raise my voice a little. I'm so frustrated. From the moment she left the Dance Studio that day, what she said never leaves my mind.

(Throwback)

"Yes you should, your Boyfriend is probably waiting for you, no?"

"No. but your Girlfriend is waiting for you..."

At that moment I realized why she was so angry, why she looked so hurt and almost started to cry. She thought I was still with Rosé, that I have a girlfriend. It looks like I try to get her while I have someone. I understand now how it looks like I'm such a player. I can't blame her for running away and avoiding me.

But I still feel like shit when I remember how before I could even respond to her, tell her she was wrong and that Rosé and I had broken up a long time ago, once I fell in love with her, she was no longer there.

(Back to present)

"You have to tell her Jimin! Like, now! You have to tell her now!" Lisa shouts at me as soon as she understands the whole story.

"What's the point of ​​going and telling her everything if she already has a boyfriend?" I say little pissed, looking down.

"What boyfriend?" She asks.

"That Taehyung guy" I try my best to stay calm while mentioning his name.

"He-" lisa starts but gets cut when someone with a deep ass voice starts speaking.

"That Taehyung guy is single, such as your Y/n" We all turn to look at the door where the voice comes from and I was shocked to see Taehyung himself standing there.

Lisa ran straight to him and hugged him, "I'm so happy you came eventually, I'm sure she would appreciate it"

"I know, I hope so" he replies softly almost in a whisper.

"Wait, what are you talking about?" I interrupt them in the middle of the conversation, looking at Taehyung for an answer.

"We broke up. Well, technically she broke up with me, but yeah. we broke up."

"So you're saying she is single now?" I ask and he nods.

"And you are okay with me wanting her?" I ask and he nods again.

"You know I fell in love with her, right? I ask and again surprisingly, he nods.

"And you don't hate me for that?" I ask anxiously because I don't feel comfortable anymore, I feel like I just took someone's girlfriend while I know that in reality the "girlfriend" doesn't even know someone deeply loves her.

"No, it's okay, don't worry. I'm over it and I think she likes you too but I can't speak for her. I think you should go and talk to her and see what she has to say" he says.

I look at Jungkook and Lisa, who has the warmest smile on their faces.

"Go get her hyung..." Jungkook says.

I don't know what to do. I am afraid. I'm afraid she won't want me. I'm afraid I lost her trust. I'm afraid of opening my heart and getting hurt.

But I love her. God knows I love that girl so much.

A knock is heard on the door "15 minutes till you are up!"

I don't have enough time. Shit.