thirthy | fin

—

Taehyung messaged Sierra to come by his room now if she's not busy— not thinking twice she opened his door swiftly, Sierra made eye contact with a familiar person realizing that it was Taehyung's mom, bowing down immediately she said "Sorry." for interrupting them and clarified that she will come back later. He was about to say something but his mom was quick to voice out "I asked him to call you, Dear."

While seeing Taehyung, she met his parents and siblings. Sierra was a bit awkward, her heart rates fluctuate drastically most of the time; she didn't know how to react. It was nerve-wracking indeed, though Taehyung took the lead to make it more natural and she appreciated that pretty greatly.

His family were very inviting such as the first time Sierra was invited to eat fruits with them and the warm feeling was adamant, having his family members every time put efforts to have conversations with her were delightful— overall she deeply felt homey when she was with them.

His mom smiled sweetly at her, Sierra genuinely returns on the aura she gives out. "How may I help you?"

"I'm truly grateful. Each time you visit; from what I can observe, Taehyung is quickly recovering more and more easily with your help as well." His mom holds the younger lady's hand, then she pats her hand. "So I want to say thank you, Dear."

Sierra's heart got touched; she didn't expect she would be hearing this. Her mouth agape, wanting to produce her voice but her body could only emit a smile sheepishly while still processing on her mind on what is happening at this very moment.

Taehyung noticed how Sierra received the sudden compliment, even though he was not expecting this; recovering from being surprised he briskly entered the conversation. "Mom..." he sheer "You're making her bashful."  His mom giggled when she heard his son's voice, she glanced at her son whose cheeks are now flushed then shifts her gaze to the lovely young lady.

"I better get going." She walks towards the couch where her bag was sitting, before leaving the room she eyed Sierra pleasingly "I'll see you, next time Sweetheart." Sierra's body responded immediately bowing a bit "Have a safe drive." After chirping the word, "Thank you so much." she shifts her head towards his son "I'll message you when I arrive at the place, take care both of you." She bid her goodbyes to the two and finally left the hospital.

"Let's go outside." His voice broke the quietness of the room; Taehyung figured out he would like to spend time at the garden of the hospital with Sierra, accompanying him he wanted some fresh air also, "Huh?" Sierra wasn't even sure with his request because it might stress him to see the place outside when everything happened.

But he insists and made Sierra feel reassure "Don't worry, I'm fine" he even jokes "If things do happen... I have you." She could only shake her head as she smiles tenderly, she's been a bit struggling to negate him when it comes to his wishes but knowing what will happen to her these upcoming days, she might as well give in. "Fine."