twenty - three | jamais vu

—

Sierra 's busy rummaging around the doctor's lounge area, thinking that she may have left a particular book around. It's here somewhere, it should be... She couldn't find it in her place and she may have left it somewhere at the hospital on where she usually sat down and spend time the most.

Jiahn saw her friend lost in her own head, "What are you thinking?" Cutting her thoughts, Sierra snaps out and looked at her, sighing heavily. "Do you still remember the book that I was reading last month? I couldn't find it everywhere..."

"You mean that orange book?" Jiahn asks. "I have that at my table; I knew you would look for it, so I kept it there for safety reasons." Hearing her friend words it emitted light in her face. "Thank you!" she chimed.

Jiahn couldn't control it and chuckled at her friend's reaction, giving that 180-degree switch of expression.

"Grab the book at my desk but before I'll get going to my meeting, my phone is about to die, I can't have it at 20% when I have plans later." Jiahn chuckles lightheartedly at her friend. "Can you please charge it for me...."

Sierra favourably accepted the phone while nodding at her friend.

"Good luck with the meeting!"

As they both bid their goodbyes, she grabbed her phone.

[Sierra] 7:00pm

I found the book, luckily.
now you can borrow it, whenever there's time

[Taehyung] 7:00pm

Really? Finally 😄
Is it with you now? 👀
I could visit you and take it...

[Sierra] 7:01pm

Well, I do have my upcoming 30 minutes break, I guess you can come
but are you sure? Wouldn't it be a hassle? 🤔

[Taehyung] 7:01pm

I have some spare time also, I don't mind it ~

[Sierra] 7:01pm

If you say so, take careee

[Taehyung] 7:01pm

😊😀😌✌🏼

He swears to the universe that Sierra can be strongly alluring, though she is, on a daily basis, be quite intriguing. To the point he can't help but to fall and stay into the rabbit hole— he's not blaming anything or anyone for that matter. It's just that even in his age, he's actually still learning a lot. And she is one to help him grow more to be a better person. Besides he finds it cute and he appreciates her a lot, he even tries to tease her about being it one of her charms.