three | midnight

—

His smile looks somewhat familiar.

She shrugged her thoughts off and nodded at him. "Sierra, You can call me Sierra, Nice to meet you too." She chirped. Both of them went quiet— admiring the sea and taking in how calming it can be. "Are you perhaps also a tourist?" He started to take a conversation with her, she responded with a little hummed "I've been here since 4 months ago" she shared her side "You?"

"This is my 5th day, I would really love to stay longer..." he mumbled, "But I need to go back to Korea.." A hint of disappointment can be found in his voice— by this, it sparks Sierra's curiosity.

"Taehyung–shii, your English is really great." She complimented him and it made his eyes wide— he just heard her speaking in Korean.

"H-how?" Is the only word he could spit out. It made her giggle on how he responded "I've been living over 3 years at Korea. Because of my work, it's a must."

Suddenly Taehyung felt nervous for a reason that she might know him for being someone who is well known— even though his life on that side has been quiet down for the past years, but based on her actions she doesn't look like she has any idea.

He gulped and looked at her "Any plans on going back?" Sierra went silent and gazed at the sea "I should..."

She needs to face her situation back there.

"Korea is nice, but I feel at ease when I'm out of the country where people would only mind their own lives." she couldn't agree more on what he said, "I feel you."

"Sierra.. do you care for a walk?" He suggested, she reverted her gaze from the view to his eyes "Sure."

It's midnight alright still, both of them were walking side by side along the pavements of the streets in Paris not caring about a single thing. Weirdly enough they clearly don't know one another but they still found themselves being comfortable with each other.

There's a saying goes by when you get older, you care less and this is the exact description on how their situation is.

"What brings you to France?" Sierra snapped out when she heard Taehyung's voice "Well, I've always wanted to visit this place, You may think this is funny but I feel like my past life lived here." Sierra shared her thoughts despite being shy about it, Taehyung broke a smile on how she was acting.

"Cute." That word slipped from his mouth, by such comment Sierra suddenly pouted and confused was on her face. "Why didn't you laugh?"

"Why would I?" He raised his eyebrows as he looked at her interestingly. She cleared her throat and gulped, Taehyung could sense her being nervous suddenly. He bit his lip immediately to cover up his outbreak of smile.

"Most people would laugh, for such reason..." she whispered still enough for him to hear. "Apparently, I'm not that 'most people' " he said while he gives that quote-unquote sign.

"That sounds great." She chirps as she brushed her hair away from her face. "I kinda feel like drinking alcohol. What do you say?" She was intrigued but left out a giggle "I'll pass. but if you want, you can." She replied.

He nodded and gave a small smile. Sierra attention was caught by an open bar. "I'll buy you drinks. Take it like a thank you gift, because you gave me the necklace." She suggests as she showed him the necklace he gave. Taehyung was hesitant, but he let her grabbed his arm and followed her.

"Can I tell you a seecccreettt?" Taehyung asked teasingly.

"Maybe?" Sierra replied as she tries her best to not laugh at his state— being drunk.

"Okay, wait." He calmed down, he looked at her as he took a big deep breath. After a moment of staring into each other, he started smiling widely and shaking his head. "It wouldn't be a secret if I told you right?" He said while smiling like an idiot.

Sierra lost her composure and ended up giggling on what he was doing. "You're really something." Is all she can say. She looked at the time and saw it's already 2:20 am in the morning. "Let's get going, You can walk right?" Sierra stood up and He copied her "I can walk straight." He followed Sierra, rather than walking straight he was walking wobbly.

"Be careful, come on." She walked a little bit more ahead than Taehyung but stopped at the middle of the crossway when she could sense he's not following her anymore. "Any problem?" she asked as she waited for him. "My grandma had always told me that I should hold hands to someone when I'm crossing the road." He informed her as he tries to keep his eye contact straight with her. Sierra sighed and went closer to him, She held his hands and started to cross the road.

When they got to the other side, She could feel his weights giving on to her. He wrapped his hands through her shoulders. Then suddenly Sierra realized, she doesn't even know this guy and he's so close to her. She's not that okay towards skinship and now this is testing her however she just sucked it up.

I can't just leave him alone— wasted.

As she was trying to keep their balance she suddenly paused. "Shit" Sierra cussed out loud when something almost slipped out of her mind which is vital.

I don't know where he's staying at.