two | meeting

—

Stars are twinkling and the moon shines so brightly. Sierra is sitting while she enjoys the view of the bay as it waves, she could smell how salty it was. Though despite about it she appreciates how the city lights from the other side reflect the water.

Even the moon rays compliments how the place can be calming for her.

While she was mesmerized by the view. She could feel someone, who is near staring at her— she looked at the direction.

It was him— again?

Taehyung was taking a walk around while admiring the streets. But suddenly stopped when he saw a figure sitting near the bay. If it wasn't for the lights reflecting he wouldn't figure it out who might it be.

It's that foreign girl.

He thought while he stands still, Taehyung startled a bit when he saw her look at him. He gulped doesn't know if he should come nearer but he didn't even notice his foot was already moving closer to her little by little.

They were gazing at each other, don't know how to start a conversation. Taehyung gulped once again "You're that lady two days ago... right?" Sierra mindlessly nodded at him "What brings you here?" She nonchalantly asked Taehyung chuckled lowly. He can't believe he's in front of her again.

"I was just strolling around the streets." He replied honestly, Sierra was still confused but she just gave him a nod and a hummed. "Oh— wait!" Taehyung blurted out as he remembers something, he grabs the necklace from his pocket and showed it to her, Sierra didn't know how to respond so she just looked at him. "It's the other pair of the necklace, you can have this one." He said smiling at her.

Before he could reach out his hand, he sat next to her and gaze at her. She gave him a small bow when Sierra accepted the necklace and stare at it "You didn't have to." She commented as she reverted her eyes from the necklace to look at him.

He could only give her a smile, causing her to reply with a sheepish smile. Taehyung's mouth suddenly went agape when he forgot about something "I'm Sorry, Let me introduce myself." Before he could say something, He bit his lips contemplating on what name he should give but as he started to utter "I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you." he blurted out his real name. He immediately covered up his nervousness when he presented his signature boxy smile to her— by this something on Sierra's memory made it trigger.

His smile looks somewhat familiar.