twenty | spilt

—

It's dinner time, and Sierra is at the canteen picking her food that she would be eating for tonight, as she does that she noticed one of the familiar faces that are, fortunately, she's also close with "Nice seeing you here Yikyung." she greeted the fellow doctor, Cha Yikyung smiled widely "This is such a nice timing, the others are over there eating as well." she cheered, then she pointed the others that she mentioned making Sierra look.

"It's been a while don't you guys think?" Johnny chirped when they are all fully seated with their foods. "I'm just happy we could  eat properly." Jiahn's voice expresses joy. Considering the busy schedule they usually have leading them to not eat the whole day."Still, I'm surprised though, seeing you guys." Sierra looked at them— Lee Jihoon and Seo Johnny. "I guess the emergency room is not that quite busy huh?" she continued, Jiahn coughs a little at Sierra's comment, knowing about something when she says those lines.

"Shhh!!!" Johnny franticly showed motions that she should keep down her voice, looking at the other guy, Jihoon bit his lip while he's already thinking about what will happen any moment. Sierra was dumbfounded because of the sudden attitude the guys were showing, "Apparently they have this curse in the ER." Yikyung starts to explain, "What you just said earlier would jinx the situation they have." Jiahn finishes off.

"Ohh" Sierra expresses and softly mentions "Sorry." as she covered her mouth.

"At first, I don't really believe in that kind of stuff, but as time goes by, when someone says it out loud it's proving itself that it's real." As Jihoon's sighs heavily, Jiahn pats his boyfriends back giving that comfort he needs.

"It's crazy and I know and it's our duty as a doctor, but we just don't want to jinx a situation where things get somewhat peaceful." Johnny truthfully told after drinking his water. "Well it's a phenomenon there would always be patients right and left, day and night— but I have to say if it's reassuring your psychological well-being and I guess there's nothing wrong with it." Yikyung stated empathetically.

After spending some time while eating their dinner, Sierra continued her break walking around the hallways towards the garden at the back of the hospital.

When she finally seated somewhere at an empty bench, she reached out to her phone, and to her surprised suddenly Taehyung is now calling her, she answered it.

"You're giving me the chills." She said right off the bat, on the other line Taehyung was confused "Oh? What do you mean?"

Sierra left out a small chuckle, "I was about to call you, but you did it first." He naturally smiled, as he tries to sit comfy on his bed "Probably because it's meant to be." he jokingly said but under those words he means it. He could hear Sierra's soft laugh and it just made him smile wider to could even reach his eyes.

"But why do you want to call me anyway?" being curious was evident in his voice, "I just remember that one time when we met at France, right beside the river... I have to admit I was thinking about suicidal thoughts..."  Taehyung seated straight after hearing that she spilt her thoughts "... It's because I don't have any courage to tell my family regarding my relationship towards Yunoh, and it was getting into my nerves in an unhealthy way— knowing they would be so disappointed, they've also been expecting sometime soon he will officially be part of the family— I mean I can't blame them though since I'm also disappointed in myself."

"Sierra..." he whispered, she continues "But you know what... I'm thankful you were there, Taehyung. I'm thankful that you interrupted me at that moment." She laughs a little at the end of her sentence being embarrassed by the thought, but she's being truthful about her feelings "I guess the moment made me realize, maybe there's something more in life that I should look in a different point of view..."  As the wind blows coldly causing some of the autumns leaves fallen that is when Sierra realized what she just said towards him over the line, her heart swiftly thumps abnormally, cheeks were flushing as if she could almost turn into a cherry.

Taehyung was utterly quiet, and Sierra was worried if she made him feel awkward all of a sudden, she was about to speak up but Taehyung blurted out something gently.

"I'm rooting for you..."

He took a deep breath trying to control the sudden emotions which rush towards him. "Sincerely I am... I'll be here to support you... and you'll get there... your family will understand in the latter part... they're your family after all." Despite both of them were just merely talking to each other through their phones, Sierra and Taehyung felt their sincerity's towards each other within this comfortable silent and the carved smile they have on their faces.

author's note:

hope you enjoyed this random update lololol
always keep safe everyone! xoxo;

hope you enjoyed this random update lololol always keep safe everyone! xoxo;