seventeen | presque vu

—

Sierra's diligently sitting on top of the couch while waiting for Taehyung at his living room area, she suggested that she should do the dishes but he strongly disagreed with her and said that wasn't the right thing to accept especially she's the guest and on top of it, it's her first time at his place.

She wondered her eyes, observing that his place has a minimalistic vibe and a hint of vintage feels, also she noticed some paintings that are displayed around his place, starting from Von Gogh to Michel Basquiat. This definitely astonished her, even though she already knew about what he does for a living.

Unquestionably it does fit his aura.

Her eyes halted when she saw a picture frame near the television space, she stood up and went near to it. She saw seven guys and Taehyung was in it, they were all smiling at the picture, didn't even notice she was also leaving a small smile on her face while looking at it, then she felt a sudden feeling as she kept staring at the picture— the feeling gave that tip of a tongue situation.

Why do they look so familiar?

Even though I acknowledge Taehyung being an artist such as a painter and a photographer...

but why do I still feel like I know something, but I just can't quite recall it.

She was about to take the frame to inspect at it more closely but stopped halfway when she heard Taehyung is coming. She turned around seeing him walking in biting his lip "I'm sorry if I took so long." she shook her head "No need to be sorry, besides I was just admiring your place." Taehyung rubbed his nape "Thanks, I worked hard on decorating the place." he chuckled quietly.

Both of them are now staring at each other, silence took over them.

And there she is again lost in his eyes. There is no doubting his ravishing features— his big almond eyes, long eyelashes, sharp nose, perky lips and the little cute moles that adorn his face.

Bringing brought to life when she heard his voice once again, "— there's this museum that I was supposed to check out, I thought you might wanna join with me." he showed the invitation tickets at Sierra, her eyebrows rose when she got a good look at the ticket "Wait isn't this Van Gogh museum? I thought it was only for a week?" she blurted all out.

The Van Gogh museum was having this exclusive pop up exhibit near Seoul, even Sierra wanted to go to the museum but at the moment when the tickets were out, it was all sold out hence the tickets were also limited.

"That's what they said out to the public but then there's a couple of days for the people who were invited and didn't have the chance to attend the two said days, so what do you say? Are you free?"

Sierra thoughtlessly nods as she looked at him beaming like a child who just got her present that she was waiting for years. Just her reaction itself makes Taehyung chuckles "Let's meet up at nine pm."

The wind brushes Sierra's cheeks while she looked at Taehyung coming towards her, she was more determined to look decent when she's going to the exhibit with him, I mean even though Taehyung already saw Sierra in her one of the most embarrassing state she couldn't help but put an extra effort into it, Meanwhile, he's wearing something semi-formal, the outfit Taehyung's wearing really compliments his physique as if it was meant for him to wear it— he looks like an ethereal being to begin with.

"You look beautiful— I mean you always look beautiful!" she giggled nervously at his sudden confession, wishing that the warmth that sits high on her cheeks isn't that obvious, but in all probability it is, from the way her soul entraps at how Taehyung's lips are stretched so broadly through his face, his crescent eye scrunching so charmingly that she found herself smiling as well.

thump. thump. thump.

"Let's go?" Taehyung asked her as he gave his arm for her to hold onto, she grinned while she bashfully grabbed his arm "Yeah, Let's go."

While both of them were wandering around the exhibit, someone approached them. "Oh I thought you already went here last night?" just by the voice itself Taehyung knew very well who was it— Park Jimin.

"Last night? Didn't I told you tonight?" he said trying to make excuses, right now Taehyung is throwing out white lies to Jimin, he really did said he was going to this place last night but couldn't, he chose Sierra over this at that moment when she called him.

Of course, if he said those words now, he knew Sierra would feel bad again, Taehyung doesn't want that to happen so he tried to make as if he forgot about it and maybe he'll explain it to Jimin later on when Sierra's not around.

"Oh? Really? I could have sworn—" before Jimin could finish his sentence Taehyung chuckled obnoxiously, Jimin abruptly felt that he was hiding something but then he noticed Taehyung is with someone else. He gazes at Taehyung and at her back and forth trying to figure out what is happening in front of him, making his eyes squinting. "Hyung this is Bom Sohee, and Sohee this is uhmmm..." Taehyung was thinking how he could introduce this guy to her, then suddenly Jimin eyes went wide, remembering who she is by just her name, he straightway interrupted his friend thoughts through his voice "Oh! You're Sierra, that foreign girl! I'm Jimin— Park Jimiin at your service."

He grabbed her small hand as he bows and kissed her backhand, Sierra was bewildered on what he just did, she didn't expect such swift movements from him, Meanwhile, Taehyung was also startled, mouth being a little agape seeing his friend do such a thing, he can't deny he was a little bit of annoyed but then again it was Park Jimin after all, he's always been like a sweet charming guy, and he trusts him.

"N-Nice to meet you." She sheepishly smiles once she got her hand back, slowly bowing a little at him and then gazed at Taehyung waiting for his explanation on how he knew about her, he formed a soothing smile on his face helping her to somehow feel at ease in this situation that they are now into.