sixteen | sober

—

Taehyung sighed while gazing at the woman being hurt— he could also feel a little pain coming from him seeing her like this is something utterly new to him.

Giving the fact that, he now knows something about her past relationship.

It was already getting late and realistically speaking he needs to help her getting home but the abrupt realization runs into him. "I don't know where she lives."

He sarcastically laughed at himself unbelieving that this is literally happening right in front of him.

I guess it's now my turn to be in this kind of situation.

He helped her get up and making her fall onto his back then he slowly walks to his car, carefully putting her on the passenger seat as he puts her seatbelt on

"She's already sleeping so soundly." he utters at himself and slowly shakes his head before he could go into his seat and start the drive.

Evening time, Sierra felt thirsty. She woke up and an enormous headache greeted her "Wow good morning to me." mockery was evident in her voice she looked at her phone noticing her battery is almost drained but still useable, the time surprised her. She just slept half of the day "How many soju did I even take?" she scolded herself.

Sierra wandered her eyes "How did I got home— wait this isn't my room, where am I?" she quietly blurted out making her feel another headache causing her to remember what happened last night.

"Crap—" she massaged her temples slowly rationalizing herself to calm down.

Slowly getting up, seeing that she's still wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday made her feel relieved, before Sierra could open the door she fixed her hair first then head outside of the room. Sierra could already sense that someone is out there she quietly marched out, and saw a living room "He's probably at the kitchen."

When she was about to turn her body around, Taehyung greeted her while smiling "You're finally awake." His white sleeved rolled up along his arm while he was wearing a navy blue apron. She could feel her embarrassment rushing towards her, causing Sierra's cheeks getting tinted by the shade of red. "I'm sorry."

Taehyung chuckled a little at the young lady getting all shy in front of him. "Don't worry. By the way, food is about to be ready in five minutes, but first, you need to drink a cup of honey water." Sierra nodded as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

Taehyung's crescent-like eyes are now staring straight into her as he watches Sierra bite into the food he made, anticipating for her reaction. There's something in his gaze that makes her limbs heavy. It makes Sierra feel trapped and lost in the depths of his eyes, warm and appealing.

"How's the food?"

Sierra came back to her senses when she heard his voice, felt a little conscious causing her to fix her posture before she could look at him happily. "Wow, Taehyung! You're a great cook." She compliments him, Taehyung's signature smile suddenly crept onto his face as he nods "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

As both of them continue to enjoy the food peacefully, Sierra glance at Taehyung and showed a sheepish smile "So Taehyung, Have I done any drunken mistake?" she chirped nervously, Sierra doesn't remember everything especially when Taehyung was helping her out to get into his place. He looked at her and tried to emit the actions of remembering what happened last night trying to tease her a little bit, Sierra's reaction was something he is starting to be fond of— it was cute for him. He gave her a reassuring smile "You didn't really do anything." She promptly felt relieved letting out a big smile as she nods her head "That's great to hear."

"I'm sorry, that wasn't appropriate of me— to blurt out my concerns." She admits to him, leaving a heavy sigh. He carefully looked away from his food, staring at her.

"Well if you looked at it on the bright side. If I weren't there, things could have gone wrong, nobody would look after you." Taehyung was giving her the treatment that she felt comforted and it helped her, on some point, it was erasing her anxiety. "I guess you have a point, I sincerely appreciate that Taehyung." The two of them ended up smiling at each other as they proceed to eat and chat more.