24 - Back To Basics

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"No..I-I'm okay." I said.

For the entire class I played with Ashton's hand, which was always slightly calming to gently bend his fingers back and forth. Especially since he let it just go lopsided which means I could move it any way I wanted.

Classes ended as quickly as they started for the entire day, but at this point I was sitting in the cafeteria by myself.

"Hi Luke," I glanced up and saw Kara standing in front of me.

"Hi Kara, long time no see." I smiled.

"You look like hell but I'm sure you already know that." Kara chuckled at herself. "Oh and you look injured too."

"Shut up." I laughed lightly. "Anyways, what's up? How are you?"

"I'm having a bit of a rough day." I sighed.

"Why?"

"Everyone keeps staring at me, wherever I go they are." I said.

"Well yeah look at your face, people are worried because sweet little Lukey got hurt." Kara said.

"They're not worried." I rolled my eyes.

"How would you know that? Luke a lot of people here really like you," Kara sighed. "Don't be ridiculous." Kara looked behind her before turning back to me. "Look, I gotta go. Keep your head up, kid."

"I try." I smiled and watched Kara walk away and be replaced with Ashton.

"Hi babe!" Ashton said as he sat down. The smile quickly fading. "You're not eating?" I shook my head. "You should."

"Ash, please." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" Ashton found, ripping off a piece off the crust of his pizza and holding it near my mouth. I opened my mouth so he popped it in.

"I just don't like all the looks I keep getting s'all." I shrugged.

"I see." Ashton said. "Well just admire my beauty instead of looking at their faces."

"Oh you're such a beauty." I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you just got shot down Ashton." Michael chuckled.

"I know, and by Luke." Ashton frowned. "Do you just not love me, Luke?"

"I would say I don't but then I'd be a liar." I smiled as I leaned into Ashton.

"That's what I thought." Ashton smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Aw. I'm gonna hurl." Calum cooed from the other side of the table.

"Do it on Ashton, might make him look better." Michael snickered.

"Don't talk about Ashton like that Michael." I snapped. "Only I can do that."

"You've always been Luke's favorite, Ash." Michael sighed. "I want to be the favorite!"

"You're my favorite, Mikey." Calum smiled.

"Thanks Cal! You're my favorite too!" Michael smiled as he looked to Calum.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." Ashton chanted quietly.

"Ashton," I sighed as I gently smacked his arm. "Knock it off."

"Don't be a jerk." Michael snickered.

"Yeah Ash." Calum smirked.

"Okay I'm sorry. Sheesh." Ashton said as he continued to eat.

Lunch continued normally, and nothing else was off until about half way through the next period.

"Luke," Mr. Haring said. "Could you come up here, please?"

A/N: So remember when there was that teacher that let Ashton leave the school? That's this teacher, I never named him earlier.

"Um.." I looked to Ashton who nodded. "Y-Yeah."

I stood up from my seat and walked up to him. Nervously tapping my fingers on his desk.

"Are you..Okay?" He asked. "Your friends mentioned you were depressed and you show up to school all beaten."

"I-It's being d-dealt with." I stuttered, mentally punching myself for doing it.

"You better not be lying to me." He said.

"N-No! Ask A-Ashton!" I squeaked.

"I believe you Luke." He said. "Do you need any help with the assignment or are the boys helping you?"

"The-The boys." I said.

"Okay, stay safe Luke." He smiled. "You may go back to your desk."

"Okay." I nodded and walked back to my seat. Ashton rubbing my back when I got there.

"Don't forget, we got to the police station after school." Ashton said and I gave a small nod. "But in the meantime, I'll help you with your work."

I smiled. "Thanks."

Ashton smiled and ruffled my hair. "Course, love."

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION

Wooooooo snow daaaaaaay! Hallaaaaaaa

*Clears throat* please ignore that out burst, I just became excited.

But chaptaaaa!

Okay I'm done now.

OH WAIT I NEEDED TO TALK ABOUT SOMETHING. GIGGLES.

Okay so there are five different epilogues, containing five different scenes. So it ends at chapter 30, and then it has the five epilogues all have different time jumps. It'll say how old they are too, and blah blah blah. Just thought I would throw that out there.

Hugs, Kisses, Cuddles and Serenades xX