Ellisa gurgles in her mother's arms before squirming around, trying to get out of the stronghold she's kept in as she scrounges around for the person beside her. Damien immediately snaps out of his assessment of us as he turns to his child, his eyes softening visibly as a smile graces his face just as he picks up the gurgling baby and holds her tightly to his chest. I can't help as my own heart tightens at the two, the sight utterly adorable.

Gregory coughs loudly as he raises a hand to scratch the back of his head sheepishly.

"Not that I don't like having the three of you around but why exactly are you here?" He grumbles as he gets out of the bed, leaving me exposed and all alone while he trudges to the couple and without batting an eye, pulls the baby out of a now disgruntled Damien who scowls fiercely at the other man.

"Um well we needed you to take care of Elissa for us but I can see you're a bit, um, busy." The woman comments with a wink while my face blushes even brighter than I thought possible.

Gregory grins brightly as he presses a soft kiss to the side of Elissa's side who grabs onto his ear since it's within reach, the man winces slightly before slipping back into his grin as he shrugs at the two people in front of him.

"I don't mind at all Serena. She's an angel." He coos the last words while my mind runs back to the first time I met the baby and he told me she was a devil because of the temper she got from her red headed mother. I raise an eyebrow but don't say anything, especially when all three of them turn to me now.

"It's alright isn't it Ada?" Gregory questions while I bite my lip, looking between all of this. Of course I'd love to look after the little princess but considering how I'm a complete stranger to the couple, I don't think they'd appreciate it all too much. Concealing the fact that I, of course, looked after her just a few days ago. I glance back at them all before wetting my lips as I finally nod.

"Um, yeah of course. I'd love to look after Elissa, if you both don't mind that is." My voice comes out barely above a whisper since the man's gaze keeps me much too intimidated to say anything else. Feeling incredibly perturbed, I look away from him and instead to the red headed woman named Serena who smiles brightly at me. Returning her smile, I try my best to not want to throw myself under the covers as Damien speaks up.

"Is this the girlfriend you were telling me about a few days ago, Gregory?"

My mouth falls open as does Serena's as she eyes me with confusion before glancing back at Greg who stands there for a split second in shock but then shuffles slightly, holding the baby out in front of him as some sort of shield while she just dangles in his arms carefree.

"Girlfriend?" Serena and I both question at the same time while my mind temporarily glitches and I refocus on the man calling Greg by his proper name. My supposed boyfriends coughing shoots me back into the present as he blushes a slight red before shrugging his shoulders.

"I mentioned that to you in confidentiality." He mutters in a voice so low I nearly misheard him.

"Damien tells me everything so you messed up there," Serena comments off handedly just as her eyes shoot towards me once more, "But why is it that this sounds like new news to Ada as it does me?" This time a smirk is apparent as I finally cross my arms and turn my stare towards Gregory again who goes even redder in the face.

"Well you beat me to it didn't you. We went on our first date like literally yesterday. Leave us alone and get out." He grumbles as he cradled Ellisa firmly to his chest once again.

Serena lets out a gentle laugh as she grabs Damien by the arms, shooting Gregory a teasing look before she mentions how they'll be in the living room. I assume it's to give the both of us some privacy as Damien grabs his child from Greg's unrelenting hands. When the door shuts behind them, I chew on my lip as I start to move out of the bed till I'm standing awkwardly to the side, not even knowing how to properly act now. All the while the man who's making me feel this way gazed innocently at the ground as if all the secrets of the world lay at his feet.