"I would not let you work if I had the chance. It's hurts to see you work so hard when I can make you sit and look pretty all day." He said.

"Mr.Park. I would have stayed in my country, married to a rich guy if that was my plan. Why, I would have had kids too by now." I laughed out loud.

Jimin went still behind me.

"Are you for real? Don't say that ever again. I can't imagine seeing you with another guy. Never." He said in a low voice. Jealous much?

"Boy, look at you. How long has it been since you met me and you are jealous of a non existent husband. You're cute." I laughed out loud.

He tilted my head up to look at him.

"I don't want you to be with anyone else. You will never see me with anyone too. I'll promise you that. You might hear rumors about me but just know that I will never cheat on you." He kissed my lips. "And I don't want to see you near any guy too."

"Oh please. I work in a hospital. I see so many guys everyday. I have a heart that can't be penetrated. I should be the one to say the lines don't look at another woman, not you. On that note, how did you manage to make me fall for you?" I raised an eyebrow.

"My handsome face?" He put his palm beneath his face. Stupid Jin. His characters rubbed off well on this idiot.

"Seriously?" I rolled my eyes.

"Okay. It works for Jin and not for me?" He frowned. This guy was so cute.

"You look Elysian. Do you even know how beautiful you are? Inside and out. You are the perfect guy. Mature when you need to be and cute when you want to be. The child in you is what fascinates people. It takes me by surprise how a child exists in such a huge body." I giggled.

"I would say the same about you. Do you know how childish you are? We are just two beans in a pod. That's probably the reason why we get along well." We both chuckled.

"I don't want to go back." I pouted. Who would? I was in the arms of my man, gazing at the stars after a nice dinner.

"That's what I said earlier. Who was the one saying that they wanted to work?" He giggled.

"Alright then. I am leaving." I tried to sit up.

"Just a little longer. I don't know we we'll get to meet again." He huffed.

"Why did we have to be who we are? Life would have been way easier if we were just two people, living simple lives." I smiled at the thought of us working in a company and falling in love.

"Then we wouldn't have met. Everything in life happens for a reason. We are glad we found each other... People sometimes, spend their whole lives looking for the right person. One person is enough to keep going. We keep finding someone to become that one person." He said.

"You speak huge words with such ease. It's fascinating. I can see how you write songs." I looked at him, "I am glad to have met you Jimin."

"Likewise."

We left the building after about half and hour. What did we do? Let's just say that making out was fun. I was changing, but I liked the change. I was being bold with my actions. Jimin was turning me that way, at least it stopped with when I was alone with him. I was glad that I wasn't doing stuff with him in public.

"Keep calling me whenever you can. Even voice messages will do. I'll bombard you with texts meanwhile." He said while dropping me off at the hospital. He had parked the car at a fairly empty space to avoid people spying on us.