The Date

DeShaun: Open the door.

Lea: Alright, here I come.

  "Wassup Lea" said Shaun. "Hey!" I exclaimed. I jumped right into his arms, and we kissed! Okay, now this wasn't a kiss like "Oh" it was a "Well damn!" kiss.

"Oh so we kissing now?" I asked "We could've been done did that, but you be bullshittin...just saying" Shaun said. "I guess Shaun, how was your day?"I asked "It was good, I'm just glad I got see you"he responded "I'm saying, I missed you frfr"I said.

Okay now I'm not gon put who say what, y'all mf should know who the hell is talking

"I gotta question Shaun","Wassuh?","When are we gotta make it official?", "Well Lea do you want to be mines?","Hell yea!...I mean most definitely","Now I can kiss you whenever I want to, now come here"

Me and Shaun started kissing, I swear I was twerkin in my mind. He picked me up and we went upstairs....

Later that night I thought to myself, "was this just sex or making love?"; " I'm I really in love with Shaun?" I got up, put on my black crop top and went to the bathroom. For some reason I looked in the mirror and started to cry, this whole time I haven't been truly happy since Trell and me stopped talking. I miss my baby, that was my everything and to me still is....All I want is him, and having Shaun in my bed isn't making my mood any more better. I'm just gonna tell him to leave and tell him that my mom is on her way back from her date, knowing she's gonna be staying over there for a while.

I got on top of Shaun and kissed him. "Shaun you gotta get up and go my mom is going to be here soon" I said. "Nahh babe she finna see a real niggah in this bed sleep" he said. "You a trip bae!, but get up frfr" I exclaimed "Aight, you gotta lemme hit it one more time"," You ain't saying nothing but a word"

* 1 hour later*...Haaa

"Bye babe" Shaun said. "Bye baby" I respond. After I close the door, I had the urge to call LaTrell.

Should I call or just keep my pride up?