The Catch Up

Okay first let me start by saying
thank you to all that have read my book
Second, I wanna shout out to my friends who made me laugh while reading the first chapter And I wanna shout out to my amazing boyfriend, thanks for making me happy
I'm gonna skip a few months, cause I have no idea how I'm gonna start the chapter off✌

4 Months Later

Life had been good these months.I quit my job at Victoria Secret and I landed me a job at M.A.C and I finally got my dream car....my turquoise beetle!

But through all the happiness, I haven't heard from Trell....

Latrell

" I wonder how Lea been doing" I thought while fixing me some breakfast. I haven't heard or seen her, for nearly 4 months. "Good morning baby!" Essence said. "Wassuh babe" I responsed. Essence is my new girlfriend, hell after Lea I needed someone to talk to. I met her when I was at the Footlocker, she was trying on Neon Roshe Runs.So happened, I was the one to help her with her purchase. I bagged up her shoes and gave her the receipt, and I gave her my number too. I didn't know she was gonna really call my number. But once she did, everything went on from there.

We've been dating for 3 months now...but I really miss Lea.

Lea

I really wanna quit this damn job, if that bitch Maria look at me one more time- I'm gon kill the bitch. I'm finna call DeShaun, to see what he's been doing.

Me and DeShaun have gotten really close. After all that crap I went through went LaTrell, he was there for me giving me advice and making me happy. We don't date but I feel like we're getting to that point soon...

DeShaun: Wassup

Lea: Wyd Shaun?

DeShaun: In Dallas at the Mustang dealership, I'm picking the 2real.model but yellow or navy blue?

Lea: Maybe the navy blue one, just make sure I'm the first to drive it...hehe

DeShaun: Mmm,just nasty minded.But I'm definitely gon let you drive it first.

Lea: Hehehe, anyways Shaun when are you gonna come see me?

DeShaun: I'll go over there when I leave the dealership.

Lea: Promise?

DeShaun: Yes I promise, but I gotta go I'll see you later.

Lea: Okay, see ya later.

DeShaun: Aight, oh yea love you...

Lea: Mmm, love you too

I can't believe that he said he loves me, shit getting too real. So, I need to take a shower and kinda clean up my room.I wonder what I'm gonna wear?...