POV's

Sorry for any mistyping!

Lea POV

It's been a while since I heard from Trell after that motherfucker lied to me....Ugh! I told myself you can't trust nobody anymore, but then one night I went to a block party and I met this guy. His name was DeShaun and he just moved from Atlanta,Georgia. He said he was staying with his father for the summer.  He is sooo fine and sexy, since im a #TeamLightskin freak I lovveee them lightskins! But yunno you gotta look over their cockiness and tryna be hard every fvckin minute. Anywayz Shaun is lightskin,6'1,and has hazel eyes.Babbby that boy is a 100% pyre perfection,we've been talking for a week now. I wont say its getting serious or anything but its getting pretty interesting! I aint gonna lie, I miss Trell. I just hope everything is going good in his life.....

Latrell POV

Life has been a nightmare for me. Tia has been a bitch as usual and she's only 4 months! Ughhh im just ready to support my child not that dumb thot---that I fucked with!  She told me that she been having pains and I told her wtf I look like? You betta take yo ass to tha doctor and get my baby checked out. Then as I thought that was enough, my Dad is tryna come back into my life....really niggah? You left me and Moms alone to struggle?Well niggah we struggled from the streets to a 6 bedroom house that's paid off. Dont try to come back now,I hate that I just didn't have a fuckin father figure in my life......

DeShaun POV

Lea is sexy and thick as fuck! I swear I wanna cuff her before any niggah gets a chance too! Her smartness and intelligence is one thing, then second she has the personality.I can talk to her whenever I want to and she never judge a niggah. But I ain't told her that I got some undercover shit going on......

Tia POV

I want Trell back soooo bad! I want my baby to have a daddy in the house with us. Im glad that he not with that Lea bitch anymore! I hope that we can get back together-but I been having horrible,sharp pains! I hope nothing is wrong with tha baby..... 

Sorry for not being. on here for a veryyyy long time.I have too much shit on my plate to deal with!

Vote and Comment