Sex or Love?

"Trell can you spend a day or two with me for the night?","What don't yo ma live at the house and you want me to come over?","Bae she gone for 2 weeks and all im askin for are just 2 days","Alright lemme ask my ma".Just the thought of him over my house and us sleeping together,just made me super excited."She said yep,so ima be over there with some clothes and stuff","Kk bae call me when you get here","I hope you ready again" he said....

"Early in the morning when I think about you I hit you like wat you sayin-" played as Trell was calling I opened up my garage door so he could park his car.When Trell came in the door it was like my first time seeing him,I jumped straight into his arms. "Where's the bed at Lea?" "Really Trell? " I asked.But we didn't talk for a long time,we just went straight to my room and watched tv.

"I'm glad you're here Trell","I'm glad im here too Lea!" he said.Then he kissed me on my lips,"Damn Lea I love you" he said.He started kissing me on my neck,and started to take off my bra."Trell you ready again?" I chuckled."Yep,this time with no interruptions" He took off his pants,and I moan as he went in.Every thought about us had went through my head,as I thought more the faster he went.I couldn't take it  anymore it felt so good but hurt a lil."Trell it hurts,but don't stop!" I said.One more push then he kissed me,but that wasn't the end.He started to kiss down my stomach to my navel.And I thought he was done until I felt his tongue do every trick I never could imagine."Oh my gosh..."I moaned.I lifted his head up and he came up and kissed me.I rolled over and he went to put his boxers on.He came and cuddled with me."Trell why do you love me so much","Cause you let me be me" he replied."I know that but other stuff than that" I asked,"I always wanted to be with you but I had too much stuff on my mind,and girls wanted me left to right,they would do anything to get with me"."Did you let them" i asked,"Maybe like two or three,but nothing serious like us" he replied."Uhhh,so did you do them like you did me just like 15 minutes ago?" i said with an attitude."No Lea you're the 1st girl i made love with,like real love with","So the others were just sex" i said as i sat up with the cover over  me."Lea don't like that,please we just had some passionate love and you wanna start an argument" he said.I looked at him and went to the bathroom and put on a long-T."Babe"he said."Goodnight Trell" i said as i snatched the cover away from him.

I hope that he knows I'm not the one to play,my emotions are way too serious with love....

Sorry the wait,been busy with volleyball and skool!

★Vote and Comment