I Wonder Why?

Sorry for any mistakes I made,if I made any!

After Kiara picked me up and dropped me off at home, I went straight to my bed and cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I still had on my dress and jewelry,I took a shower and changed.I put on some black sweats, and a grey crop top.I put my hair in a bun, then went downstairs to cook some breakfast.Mom is supposed to come home in 2 days, I'm so glad! Still being mezmorized about last night,I really need her love and support.I fvckin wonder why he did what he did. Now I definitely have trust issues....

Latrell POV

"Why me" I asked myself over and over again,I don't know why I didn't tell her when I got the results then. I gotta get her back somehow.Who the fvck is that knocking on my door?

*Knock Knock*

"Who is it? ","Tia niggah". "Oh hell naw" I said opening the door."What the fvck you want","Is that a way to talk to you baby mother?,"What the fvck you want Tia?","Lemme me in boi my feet hurt and they swollen as hell","No tell me what you want first","I want some dick,now move the hell out my way"she said pushing me. "Have you told your lil bitch","She not no bitch Tia chill the fvck out with that shit, and yea I told her","What she say?","Remember when I got the results?","Yea","I didn't tell her then, I told her last night and she was pissed","Ha! I wonder why?","You ain't no help either","The fact you told her 3 months after you got the results is hilarious!,Now you can focus on me","Hell nawww, I don't want you no more...the fvck?","Wat! niggah I'm not bout to be without my baby daddy","Well today you are","No Trell-I mean baby want you back,yunno you miss me","Bitch get the fvck out my damn house, all you want is some fvckin sympathy","No I don't Trell-I",You not getting it from me so bye","Yunno fvck you Trell and yo dumb bitch that's why yo ass gon' get hit with this child support check!","Bye bitch!" I said slamming the door in her face. Who the hell she think she is?

Tia POV

"FVCK TRELL!" I said getting in my car. I miss him like frfr, that's my fvckin baby daddy! I'm the one he needs the attention,not her! I wish I never fvcked around on him like that! Ughhhh I'm so fvckin stressed out! "Owww" I yelled.I had pain in my stomach.He is driving me fvckin insane,I miss him so damn much! Him and that bitch ain't getting back together,and that's a promise!

Lea POV

Me and Trell ain't been talking and it's only been 2 days. I wanna fvckin cuddle with him...No! Lea stay focus just give it 2 weeks and he'll be crawling back. I hope....

Vote⭐& Comment

Thxnkz fah reading my book, frfr. But ummm, I need some followers soooooo start following!