Baby..Maybe I am Or Not?

The beam of sunlight peaking through the blinds,woke me up.Usually Trell arms are wrapped around me, I put on his Polo robe and went downstairs -he wasn't there. I opened up the fridge and there was a note on the bacon :

Dear Latrell,

Mama had to go handle some things and I won't be back till Sunday. You can handle two days by yourself right? Good, so don't have any house parties while I'm gone, and if you bring Lea over and you need some raincoats. I have some on my nightstand. Luv ya Stinkums!

XOXO,

Moms

Trell's Mama is really cool, hell my mom just do tha damn fool... Ughhhh! I fixed me some bacon and scrambled eggs. I cleaned up tha kitchen and went back to Trell's room. I turned on his TV and watched my fav show Maury. As I was watching, I noticed a note on the bathroom door:

Hey Babe had to come handle some shit, be back soon.

Damn! Everybody has something to do instead of me, ain't that some bullshit! After I went downstairs to put my plate up, Trell walked through tha door. "Wassup babe" he said,"Well, Goodmorning baby where you go? "I asked. "Yea..about that I gotta tell ya something" he replied."Well come upstairs babe " I said.

I turned off the TV, and Trell went to change his clothes. "Babe watcha wanna talk about? " I asked."Lea remember Tia? " he asked "Yea why? " I replied "Well she called me last night telling me how she ain't been feeling good" he said "How is this supposed to interfere with you again? " I replied "Well, before I met you me and Tia use be togetha I really thought she was the one for me, turned out to be tha worst thing that ever happened to me"he said. "That's all you had to tell me? "I asked "No-Ummm one night at after we broke up I went to a booty club and I got fvcked up.I didn't know Tia waz there,I remember her sitting next to me.She telling me that she wants me back and shit" he said talking continuously. "Okay babe cut to tha fvckin chase" I said eager to know WTF is goin on! "Babe don't be mad at me but,tha next morning I was in her bed"he said.

Silenced felt tha room, It was like my heart had dropped. "So ya'll fvcked? "I asked "Most likely yea" he replied.I was sooooo fvckin mad at Trell how tha fvck he gon sleep with that skank, stupid, lose pussy havin bitch! "So,I'm guessing she thinks she's pregnant, right? "I fvckin asked. "Yea, and we went down to the clinic this morning and took a DNA test we're supposed to get the results back next week"he replied.

Ion know if I can be a damn stepmom at tha age of fvckin 16! He told me there were some secrets and I'm guessing this was one of them. So what's his others... shit he has to many fvckin skeletons in his damn closet.

Vote ⭐and Comment

Sorry if I made any mistakes! Haven't been on Wattpad in a long time.Sorry! Comment what you think and what you think is gonna happen!