The Convos and Uh Oh's

"Before you say something Lea,I wanna ask you what's been going on with you and these otha females and shit in yo head,like foreal?" Latrell said.

"Babe the only reason I act like this is because,I done been hurt too many damn times and seen so much shit in my life.I'm jusy tired of getting hurt by some dude" I said emotionally.

"I'm tryna tell you I'm not them itha guys you fucked around with in tha past,they fucked up and played with your emotions.I promise I'm not like that" he said."Just promise you wont fuck nobody else or with anybody else" I said.

"Promise babe" then Trell leaned in and gave me a kiss like no otha.He came and sat by me and I leaned against his chest,almost forgetting we were in public...hehe.

"Here's your Sprite's" Cynthia said."Umm ma'am can you just give us our tickets" Trell said."Ohh you tryna get home to do ya lil thang,I aint mad at ya.I'll bring them rite to ya"she said."Matter fact just go home and I'll put tha drinks on me" she said."O thankz Cynthia" I said.Tryna hurry up and leave so I can cuddle with Trell.

As we were walking to the car I told Trell thankz for tha talk we had and the understanding."You welcome babe" he said.

I had fell asleep in the car and since Trell didnt wanna wake me he carried me to the door,up the stairs and to the bed.As I was sleeping,I heard some calling tone when he went tha bathroom.

   "Wtf you want Tia","Trell you know wtf it is,like really","No foreal I got my girl sleep and I dont feel like messing with yo shit right now","All I gotta say is remember that night we went to tha club","Yea,y","You don't remember tha otha thing that happened","No -wait don't tell me I...","Yep u did and I been having pains in my stomach and I been throwing up like crazy","What tha hell you tryna say?","Latrell you might be a father".......

Vote and Comment