WTF, is Going on?

"Latrell do you know a girl named Tia?" I asked,"Yea why?" "Well..that was one of my friends that you dated" "Okay and.?" " I mean I just didnt know that you dated a hoe" "A hoe?" "Yea she gets around too much and bends over all the time" "No she dosent Lea". Is this one of his secrets?, I thought in my head. "Well im busy right now Lea, I'm gon' call u later love u tho" he said.

I just shrugged it over my shoulder and went to go downstairs to fix me something to eat.

"Tomorrow way to far away, but we can get back yesterday" I sang while my pasta was heating. "Wonder whats on"I said in curiosity."YOU ARE THE FATHER! " Maury said. Maury is my show, at least he's helping out the black folks. I was still thinking bout Trell and Tia, why the fuck was he dating a hoe? As I wondering my mom was calling," yea mom" "my boo wanna take me to Brazil for 2 weeks,you think I should go?" "yea mom,why not?" "I'm just asking idk if you gon' be alright" "yea I'll be fine,ima just ask if Kiara wanna spend week with me and she usually says yes" "okay" "dont you have to pack" "no im already on the plane" "wow mom well ima see you in 2 weeks" "alright love you sweetie!"

I'm glad my mom is gonna be gone,I'm bout to call Latrell so he can spend night a with me<3