Chapter 27 sorry but no

Daniel's p.o.v

I asked hope if she wants to go to the dance with me she said NO! I said what she said I have only known you for a few days I don't really know a lot about you sorry! I nodded and said okay plan B....

Hopes p.o.v

Daniel asked me to the dance I had to say no it's not because I don't really know him it's because I don't really like his style I know jax wears things like that but I miss the sweet sensitive Daniel but I'm still going to the dance even if I don't have a date

Jax's p.o.v

I have planned the perfect way to ask emma to the dance oh here she comes I have to find a way to stall her I told emma her dad told me to tell her to go home he needs to talk to her right away I started to plan it first I'm going to give her favorite flowers daisies then I'm going to give her a pink leather jacket and some pink combat boots then we will go to the magic realm and get some dinner the place is called the magic wand then I will ask her when I ask her to marry me in the future it will be 10 times better okay here we go....

Daisies check

Jacket check

Combat boots check

Magic wand check

I held Emma's hand we were walking on the beach and I said emma Alonso I love you to the moon and back will you do me the honor and go to the dance with me she was crying and she nodded her head I smiled and swung her around then I gave her a long kiss...

No ones p.o.v

Little did jemma know that someone was watching them this some one was no other than mr.novoa himself.... Along with someone with him it was.....

Hey lovelies here is the qotd:what are looking forward to the most when season 3 comes