Chapter 62 im never letting you go

Name Lilly Santiago
Age 17
Crush Daniel
Type:witch
Personality: like Emma but with an edgy attitude
Likes:Daniel,scrapbooking,and leather
Dislikes:liers
Siblings:Emma

Name Corrina rivers
Age 17
Crush no one
Type witch
Personality rebel
Likes leather and her motor bike
Dislikes good girls
Siblings none
Name Mia black
Age:17
Crush Daniel
Type kanay
Personality not afraid to speak her mind
Likes Daniel,leather,and using her powers
Dislikes good girls and glitter
Siblings none
Hey loves in the beginning there are the new characters hope you enjoy
------------------------------------------
(Chapter start)
Jax's p.o.v
After I get through the day I lay on my bed and cry my heart out I miss her so much I want her so much. I suddenly get an text alert I open it up its from the miss informationers it says "you are invited to the end of school party at the beachside seven at 4:00" I check the time it's 2:00 I think wether I should go. I finally decide I will go its will help me move on from the love of my life. I slip into some black skinny jeans a grey t shirt and black vans I do my hair I check the time it's 3:30 I start heading over to the beach when I get there i see an stunning figure luscious black curls an yellow sun dress and she is crying I realize it's.... EMMA no no no I can't be here with her I suddenly get an idea I walk out to the pool and cast a spell "did Emma kiss Alex I don't know to reveal the truth let it show" the scenes start playing ALEX KISSED EMMA. Ugh I'm such a jerk I broke up with her for no reason. I turned off the screen and went to find Emma she wasn't there I asked andi "andi do you no where Emma is" "yeah she went home she says the beach reminded her to much of you" I nodded and ran to our house I unlocked the door and went to our room I found Emma on the bed crying on my leather jacket I ran into the room picked up and said "shhh I'm here" she looked up and had a confused look on her face I said "Emma I made a screen to appear to see what happened Alex kissed you I'm so sorry I'm such a jerk" after I said that she smiled then I leaned down and kissed her she kissed back I'm never letting her go ever agin I picked her up and flashed us to the part right when we got there an slow song began to play I put my hands around her waist and she put her hands around my neck I danced with her until the song ended this is what I want right here I love my princess and I'm not letting her go.

Daniel's p.o.v
I was at the end of school part when two girls walked up to me they said "hey what's your name" I said "I'm daniel" one said "I'm lilly Santiago" and another said "I'm Mia black" "well lilly and Mia I said it was nice to meet you" I said. and with that I walked off

~a few hours earlier~
Emma's p.o.v
I was sitting at home when I got an text wet it was from the miss informationers I checked it it said " you're invited to the beach side seven end of school party at 4:00" I decided I will go because I need to get over my love of my life. I put on an yellow sun dress some yellow heels an yellow clutch and an pineapple necklace. I get to the beachside seven i breath in the fresh air I start crying I remember the promise ring he gave me on the shore I tell andi I'm going home she nods gives me an hug and I leave once i get home I grab jax's leather jacket from our closet and go sit on the bed and cry then I hear someone running in our room but I ignore it then someone scoops me up its jax he says "shh I'm here" I stop crying then be tells me he saw what happened and be was a jerk I look up and smile at him then he kisses he and says he is never letting me then he flashed us to the part and slow dances with me he really is going to be by my side forever.

Corrina's p.o.v
Hi I'm corrina I got invited to this party so I cast a spell and I was in a electric blue dress some blue heels an flower crown and a electric blue purse. I really don't like anyone so don't ask! But yeah the part was pretty cool so yeah ...bye

Hey loves❤️ this took forever to type idek why  just lazy I guess so hope you enjoyed the chapter bye!