Chapter 58 talent show part 2

Emma's p.o.v
It was Saturday around 4:00 and the talent show started at 6 we were going over the song making sure it's perfect. We were on the pianos going over the chords then we started singing the song till we got it right then it was 5 so we went upstairs to get dressed I wore a pink,black,and white tribal dress with black heels and a black bow I sprayed on perfume applied a little makeup and then sat on the bed on my phone then jax came out of the bathroom he was wearing a black t shirt with Korean writing on it around his waist a black and red flannel and black skinny jeans and black vans now it was 5:45 so we headed in the car with the gang for them to watch us when we arrived we were one of the first ones to arrive me and jax were first so we got ready and soon it was a full house we got our pianos and started singing (to lazy to put in lyrics) we sang in perfect harmony it was beautiful we got a standing ovation except daniel he stood there playing on his phone we bowed and walked off stage next it was izzys turn I have to admit izzy isn't my favorite person in cheer she always wants to be the boss but when she performed it was surprisingly beautiful we all clapped maddie, andi, and Courtney came to greet us we hugged and then it was time for awards.
Izzys p.o.v
I was just going over the last few lines of thinking out loud. When I finished I showered bs got dressed I wore a fuscia dress and fuscia heels and a fuscia clutch I curled my hair applied light makeup and grabbed my phone and keys and my guitar and headed out my door when I got there jemma was performing I went backstage to get ready and then they called my name "next to perform is Isabella Novoa" I grabbed my guitar and started to sing I mastered the song and bowed and walked off a bunch of other kids performed it was time for awards.
No ones p.o.v
The whole school was waiting for 2nd and 1st place 3rd place belonged to daniel only cause he scared the judges 2nd place was being announced it belonged to izzy she was a little sad she didn't get 1st but she was grateful then it was time to announce 1st place it belonged to no other then jemma they kissed and went up to claim the award then the talent show was over so they decided to go to chipotle for dinner and then they went home and watched dumb and dumber too and then went to bed cause tomorrow was Emma's birthday. Jax Novoa had a special suprise for his princess.

Hey loves short chapter but I am not going to do the 30 day challenge I still have more than 40 chapters to
Do so i would have to do like 2 per and I never have time but yeah bye loves 😘