Chapter 67 Jemma ask out

Emma's p.o.v
Before I went to bed last night I got a text from my dad
Conversation between Mr.Alonso and and Emma
ma=mr.Alonso
E=Emma
Ma-hey Emma since prom is in 3 days I'm giving you guys the rest of the week off stop by my house tomorrow I need to ask you something
E-Thank dad!!and of course I will stop bye goodnight love you
Ma-love you to em goodnight

Next morning:
Jemma ask out

Emma's p.o.v
I woke up and jax was gone then I turned to the side where jax slept a and there was a note. On the front it said "to:my love from:her Aussie" I smiled and opened the folded paper it read "hey love sorry u can't be there to kiss you good morning but u have a special day planned for us so where something a little fancy.I will pick you up around six. Till tonight beautiful ❤️

I smiled and checked the time it was noon. I walked out of the bedroom to find the house empty so I sat down and watched tv until 1:00.Then I got dressed not for the date but just go out. I wore a baby blue crop top white high waisted shorts white converse and gold aviators I grabbed my keys and wallet and went out the door.

I drove to Starbucks and just ordered a ice coffee. When I got my coffee I walked out side and saw Daniel and Lilly walking down the boardwalk.He stopped when he got to the end of the boardwalk and held up a banner that said "prom?" She squealed and nodded and jumped on him kissing him all over. He then pulled out a box with a promise ring on it she accepted it and kissed his cheek.

I stopped staring and checked the time it was three o'clock I just tele transported home. When I got home I showered and got dressed I wore a black and blue dress with black heels and I moon crescent necklace. I put my hair in a bing and pulled some pieces out curled them. It was five thirty so I just sat on the couch on my phone. Until I heard the door bell.

It was jax he had daisies my favorite he also had a limo. He took my hand as we descended the driveway into the limo.When I walked into the limo it was huge it was the size of a mansion the outside was a normal limo but when you stepped inside it was huge! I looked around and sat down on the couch. Jax said "we're going Los Angeles" I squealed and jumped on him he laughed as he grabbed my waist pulling me closer.

We finally arrived in L.A the driver parked the limo as me and jax got out. He went to the beach it was around eight so it was dark out.Jax pointed to something in the sky it was fireworks that said "Emma Alonso will you go to prom with me" I turned to jax and he had a ring in a little box (this is not a marriage proposal) it was the promise ring the guys had to give the girls when they asked them to prom. I accepted the ring it was a ring with a silver and black heart on it it was beautiful.

We then went out to dinner it was a Italian restaurant.It reminded me of the time when jax took me to his beach house and cooked the the best Italian pasta. Then for dessert me and jax shared an ice cream sundae. We left the restaurant and we went back in the limo and into the master bedroom we both flashed on some pajamas and got into bed. I snuggled into jax's chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist and he put his Ching on top of my head playing with a few strands of my hair. We both drifts off into a deep sleep.
Hey👋🏻👋🏻
My phone broke again😐
I had to factory reset it😕😕
I owe every single one of you an apology for not getting a chapter up I have been so busy I can never find time to update but I promise I will start updating if I don't update with my a week private message me and yell at me it gives motivation😅

Let's talk about the first every witch way episode ahhh the feels three Jemma kisses☺️☺️
Can't air for tomorrows episode. Pao live tweets 😏
That's it biii👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻