Chapter 65 Prom

Hiiii👋🏻
Thank you for all the votes and comments I appreciate it
Let's go down a little lower
Let's get this chapter to six votes and 1 or 2 comments
I'm doing this because I want you to be excited about my book and want more chapters!
I totally forgot about prom
They are all seniors
I already started designing the prom outfits
💚💚
Enjoy 💘
Biii👋🏻👋🏻

Emma's p.o.v
I woke up in my Aussies arms (a/n that's always how I start off my chapters) I kissed his forehead signaling for him to get up he sat up yawned and stretched kissed my cheek and headed for the shower. I took a shower last night so I don't have to take one today. I quickly got dressed and headed down stairs.

~time skip to school~

Still Emma's p.o.v
I was sitting in home room when the teacher finally said something "prom is this Friday at 6:00 pm to 12:00 Am" miss information will give more details later. The girls squealed with excitement as the guys started thinking about how they were going to ask out the girls. The bell finally rung I gathered my stuff and walked out of the room. I was on my way to gym when I saw miss information explaining prom I listened "hey iridiumites this prom is going to have a tiny twist any couple who is going to prom together must be wearing a promise ring to show that they are taken any single people must wear an sign or a necklace or whatever you want that says "available" I nodded and walked away to gym class.

Jax's p.o.v
I was walking to gym thinking about prom. I have to think about the perfect way to ask her it has to be so memorable no one will be able to top it. As I was thinking I ran into Emma she was mumbling something about prom. when I grabbed her waist and kissed her she smiled and held my hand and we walked to gym together

•time skip to lunch•

Emma's p.o.v
When it was lunch time we all started talking about prom me and the girls talked about our outfits we decided to go dress shopping after school tomorrow. The guys were talking about how they were going to ask us out. The bell rang and we all left to go home since today was a short day.

<time skip to tomorrow after school>

Emma's p.o.v
I said "goodbye" to jax and kissed him. Me and the girls were going to go prom dress shopping today. we hopped in the car and rode to the mall. We went into David's bridal because they have a lot of prom dresses there. As I walked in there was one that caught my eye. It was gorgeous it was mint and it went down to my knees it had several layers with a sweetheart neckline I grabbed it and went in the dressing room. It was beautiful it showed off my slim figure and it didn't show to much. I took of and ran to the cash register to buy it.

Andi's p.o.v
I walked into the store i was actually pretty excited for prom. I looked through a few dresses till I found one in particular I examined it for a moment. It was red at the top not like a light red like an deep Crimson red. if you went a few inches sown there some black lace. the rest of the dress was black tulle it went a little above my knees. It was my style I think it had a perfect zombie look to it. I tried it on it looked amazing on my figure, it had an elegant sweetheart neckline I ran to the cashier and bought it.

Maddie's p.o.v
I was looking around I couldn't really find anything I wanted setting unique. I really wanted a purple dress I looked at the purple section once more. As I was scanning them again I found one that caught my eye. it was beautiful it had white lace at the top and if you went down the rest of the dress was a medium purple. It flares at the bottom it was gorgeous. I ran to the dressing room it hugged my figure. I twirled it looked beautiful. I ran the the cashier and bought it.

Stephanie's p.o.v
I was looking around the shop I wanted a pink dress. I went into the pink section one dress caught my eye. At the top of the dress it had silver beading. If you went a few inches down there was a pink belt them there was the skirt. I t flared as it went down the layers were perfectly in order I grabbed the dress the top part Hugged my body. I twirled in it, it was gorgeous. I took it off and payed.

Courtney's p.o.v
I was looking around the shop I really wanted something silver and black. I came across a gorgeous dress it was a high low dress at the top it was pure silver the skirt was black but it was beautiful. I tried it on it was so elegant it hugged the top part of my body perfectly. I don't have a boyfriend but there is this guy named Alex I have a Huge crush on. He is just so perfect. I took the dress off and payed.

Lilly's p.o.v
I was looking around when I saw a beautiful dress. it was white but it had silver jewels at the top and the bottom was white tulle arranged in perfect layers I tried it on it has beautiful. It had an elegant sweet heart neckline. I slipped it off and payed.

*all the girls left*

Hiiiii👋🏻👋🏻
Did you like it🙋🏼🙋🏼
The boys will be next chapter🌞🌞
Let's just say it won't go so smoothly💙
Let's get this to 6 votes and 1 or 2 comments 👑👑
Now.... Let's vote for prom king and queen
Emma and jax💙
Diego and maddie💚
Andi and Phillip❤️
Stephanie and Scott💟
Daniel and Lilly💘💘
Put in the comments which couple should win
Byeeee👋🏻👋🏻❤️❤️