Chapter Six

From this point on I am keeping it in Kayla's pov. I might do it in Eric's point of view like halfway through the story or if someone requests it.

—————————————-

Amanda kept her arm looped with mine until we got to the food court. She led me over to a table and sat down. Eric sat beside me and Alexander sat beside Amanda.

"So, Kayla tell us a bit about yourself." Amanda said.

"Oh, I am not that interesting." I stated and looked down. Amanda shook her head.

"Kayla everyone has something that they are good at or interested in. If you don't open up to people then you will not find anyone with common interests as you." Alexander explained and Amanda got up. I stole a glance at Eric and it looked like he was mad about something.

"Come on Kayla it's time for a little girl talk." Amanda said and grabbed my hand. She led me into a store with gorgeous clothes and a very alternative style. "Now that you are my cousin I can help you."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her and she pointed to Eric and Alexander.

"I saw you stealing glances at Eric, I know you like him. So I am here to help you find clothes and get you some confidence." Amanda said

"What I wasn't stealing glances at him I was just, uh." I tried to explain

"Exactly my point, so let's get started." Amanda said and pulled you to a rack of clothes. There was so much to choose and you looked in awe. "Kayla, do you see anything you like?"

"I'm still looking." I said and she smiled.

"Take your time." Amanda stated and went off somewhere. I saw a really pretty corset top and I knew that was something I had to get. I grabbed it then saw a whole bunch of other stuff. I grabbed everything that I liked and went to try it on.

————-After hours of trying clothes on——

I ended up picking out a red corset top, a green V-neck shirt, a blue T-shirt, two pairs of black skinny jeans, and a lot of other stuff. "Okay Kayla so we're done with clothes. Time to go get makeup. We went and got a bunch of makeup and makeup brushes. "Kayla have you ever wanted to try something different with your hair." she sat there and looked at me.

"Yes, I have always wanted to change my hair but I haven't ever had the guts." I stated and she nodded.

"Anything else you want done?"

"A lip piercing." I said in confidence.

———After the hairstylist and the piercing place—-

I looked at my transformation, my hair wasn't blond anymore. It was now so bleached that it was close to white and dark blue tips. I had snake bite lip piercings. It was hard to tell the person staring back was me. Amanda wolf whistled.

"Dang! Kayla you look hot. Too bad you're straight." Amanda said and I blushed. Eric and Alexander walked in and Eric froze.

"Wow, Kayla you look nice." Alexander said. Eric just sat there and didn't say anything.

"Come on Kayla, my mom and dad are her." Eric said, my face fell. Amanda looked at Eric confused and it looked like they were having a silent conversation. Eric shook his head and Amanda sent him a glare.

"Kayla, when you get a phone get Eric to give you my number." Amanda stated and I nodded. Eric walked out and I stayed behind him. We got in the car and Anna smiled.

"Wow Kayla you look different I like it." Anna said.

'Yeah at least you do.' I thought to myself and looked at Eric. I looked back at Anna and she looked at me weird. I just smiled at her.

"Let's go home we have a surprise for you Kayla." Jack told me and I smiled. Jack started the car and pulled out of the mall.