Chapter Two

IIn the car I was wondering what my new home would look like. It's funny I don't even know their names.

"Oh By the way you can call us Mr. and Mrs. Collins" Mrs. Collins said. I nod my head and look out the window. We pull up into a drive way and I look up to see a beautiful 2 story blue house with green shutters.

"You have a very beautiful home." I stated in awe.

"We also forgot to mention we have a son." Mr. Collins informed me. I stared at Mr.Collins in shock.

"Uh What if he doesn't like me?" I asked

"Oh sweetie I am pretty sure that he will like you. He is 16 like you and you should be ok." Mrs. Collins promised. Great so I will be stuck in the same house with a hormonal 16 year old boy. My life is just great. Note sarcasm.

"Kayla time to get out of the car." Mr. Collins said

"Sorry." I stated a blush rises to my cheeks

"No need to be sorry dear you looked deep in thought so for interrupting you I am sorry." Mr.Collins stated. I nod hesitantly thinking where room is.

"Kayla your room is upstairs and first door to the right." Mrs. Collins told me. 'How does she do that it is like she can read my mind.' I look at Mrs. Collins she is laughing.

"Um. Ok. Thank you." I say and walk up the stairs. It's funny to think almost two hours ago I was sharing a room with 10 other girls now I get my own room. While I was walking up the steps not paying attention I ran into someone. As I was about to fall backwards the person caught me.

"Careful don't want you getting hurt your first night here do we." A deep voice states. I look up to see the most gorgeous pair of emerald green eyes.

"S-sorry I should pay more attention." I stutter looking back down at my feet.

"Ah don't worry about it the names Eric." I looked back up at him. His emerald eyes bored into mine he has long black hair that goes down to his neck. He is tall and has a little muscle.

"I am Kayla." I state and put out my hand. He looks down smiles and grabs my hand. I feel a jolt of electric course through my body. We both jump back he looked at me shocked. I don't know why but all of the sudden I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think good bad tell me? Should i continue or stop?