Chapter Thirty Three

Read A/N at the end.

I woke up to see Trevor passed out in the chair. I smiled at the sight of him, he actually looked peaceful. I got up and walked over to him. He looked very peaceful when he was sleeping. I yawned and walked over to the bathroom. I used the bathroom then I walked back out as Trevor was waking up. "Morning sleepy head." I greeted him.

"Morning." He said as he stretched. He got up and looked around. "Did you sleep better last night?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, a lot better actually." I replied and he smiled.

"Good, if you need me to sleep in here again just let me know." He stated and I smiled back at him.

"Okay I will ask you if I need to, thanks again." I said and he nodded.

"Of course, like I said whatever makes it more comfortable for you." He stated and bowed. My stomach growled and I blushed. "Time to feed you." I was startled when he threw me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I questioned him.

"Don't want you to hurt yourself by going down the stairs." He stated. His hands were very cold. It felt like the hands that pulled me out of the wreckage when I was younger.

"Your hands are freezing!" I exclaimed. He laughed as he set me down. "Why are your hands so cold?"

"Well, I am a demon if you remember correctly." He replied and I nodded. I thought about something, but dropped it. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and tilted his head in curiosity.

"Nothing, just got caught in a daze." I explained and he nodded, but something told me he was hiding something. "What are you hiding?"

"Nothing, the only thing I know that you don't is who kidnapped you." He stated and I nodded. I believed him and smiled at him. He cooked me my breakfast while telling me stories about him. I thought it was very interesting how he lived his life, but it was also very lonely.

"No wonder why you're sad." I said out loud.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, forget it. I shouldn't have said anything." I replied and looked down at my hands. A plate was set in front of me. I looked up at Trevor and he smiled warmly at me.

"Tell me." He stated.

"You won't get mad?" I asked and he shook his head. "I was thinking no wonder you're so lonely, since you travel alone all the time." I told him and he laughed.

"Yeah, it can get lonely sometimes, but I've become used to it." He explained and he pointed to my food. "Eat." I started to eat and heard Trevor walk off. I heard him arguing with someone and then something smashed against the wall. I got up and ran over to where Trevor had snuck of to. He was hunched over and had his head in his hands. I walked over to him slowly, bent down, and I put an arm over his shoulders. I hugged him in an awkward way. I considered Trevor to be my friend, even if he had hurt me, to see him upset made me upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You remind me of someone I used to know." He stated.

"Who?" I questioned.

"My mate, she rejected me when I told her who and what I was." He explained and I nodded. I squeezed him and rubbed his back. I tried to comfort him as a friend and he smiled at me. "Don't worry, I'm not in love with you, nor do I like you in any way except for a friend. Your species feels strongly for their mates, so I couldn't try if I wanted to."

"Because we're only friends right?" I asked and he laughed.

"Why be friends with a monster like me, especially since I hit you." He replied and I straightened up.

"I have this talk with Eric all the time," I started and he looked at me confused. "You're not a monster, you have been through hard times and thats made you into the person you are today."

"I guess you're right. Come on let's go finish breakfast." He said and I nodded. We walked out and I looked around.

"Who were you arguing with?" I asked and he laughed.

"The master of this house, he was being a jerk." He stated. I looked at the table and saw a letter.

'Hello, I'm the master you've been hearing about. I know you are really anxious to know who I am. I just can't bring myself to let you see me, the reason behind that is you might hate me for what I have done. One day soon we will meet, Trevor will tell you on the day I have chosen for you to know who I am. Until then,
--The Master--'

I looked up at Trevor and he had the same look as me.

"What is this about?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"It seems as if one day this week you're going to meet the master." He stated. I nodded and finished my food. "Do you just want to watch Netflix today?" He asked.

"That sounds like an amazing idea to me." I replied and we walked to a room. It was set up like a mini movie theatre. I sat down on one of the couches and waited for what Trevor chose to come on. The intro for American Horror Story came on and I squealed in excitement. We sat and watched it all day. We got through seven episodes before I fell asleep on the couch.

------------------------------------------
A/N Okay so if you had seen earlier I plan on doing a contest of some sort with you guys so I can dedicate a chapter to one of you. I have no clue what to do though. So, I need some ideas. You can leave a comment OR send me a private message. Whoever comes up with the best idea will also get a chapter dedicated to them. Let me know what you guys think, oh and thanks so much for reading my story you guys.