Chapter Fifty

We sat there in shock about what our next move should be. The doctor smiled and left the room. I looked over at Eric, but his face held nothing. We left the hospital silent. We got in the car as I had so much going through my mind. I was worried and Eric showed no signs of anything. He grabbed my hand as we were riding down the road. I looked up at him as we pulled in to the driveway. We walked inside hand in hand and didn't say anything to anyone. He led me to the room as he kept a tight grip on my hand. When we got to the room he let go of my hand and sat on the bed. I stood there with my arms crossed while I was in deep thought. I saw Eric from the corner of my eye open his arms for me to come sit. I walked over to him and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me protectively as I played with his hair. I started to cry silently as we sat there. He looked down at me as one of my tears hit his bare skin. He tilted my head up so I would look at him.

"Why aren't you happy? We're going to be parents, plus we're both very attractive so our baby has a good shot. I laughed and he kissed me.

"Its not that I'm not happy, its just I'm only seventeen. I have no idea how to be a mother!" I exclaimed. "I was also worried that you didn't want the baby."

"Of course I want the baby, its a part of you and its a part of me, this baby is a great thing. Also, I've wanted to be a dad for the longest time." He explained. He smiled at me as he laid us back. I closed my eyes as we just laid there with me on him and his arms wrapped around me. I then remembered we had to get ready for the three days with my parents.

"Eric, I think I forgot to tell you, but we're going to my parents for three days." I stated.

"I don't feel like traveling to the Fae kingdom." He whined.

"Not them, I mean my biological parents." I explained. He sighed as I hit his chest playfully.

"Fine, I guess we can get ready." He said as he picked me up and placed me down on the bed. He grabbed a suitcase out of a different closet. I was too tired to do anything so he packed for me. We heard Savage paw at the door so Eric went and walked over to open the door. When Savage walked he transformed into his human form, this caused Eric to jump in surprise. "You're a dog!"

"Actually when hell hound meets his mate he can transform between a human and hell hound." Savage explained. "Anyway its time to go. I don't feel like changing back to a hell hound." Savage walked out of the room and we followed. We all got into the car and Savage drove to the place where my real my parents were. Eric kept his hand on my leg as we rode down. I looked up at him with a nervous smile and he pulled me into his lap. I smiled as he played with my hair. Savage pulled up to a house but it looked like we had entered a whole new world. The sky was blood red and in random places fire spurred out of the ground. There were weird looking beasts flying around. Savage looked back at me and smiled. "Home sweet home."He said as he transformed into his hell hound form. We got out of the car and I opened the door for Savage.
We walked up to the door when one of the beasts dropped down in front of me and Eric. It growled at us, but Savage snarled back at the creature. The creature was about 7 feet tall and had wings. On the end of the wings there were things that looked like horns. It had red eyes and its body was fully black. It looked down and smiled at Savage,

"Savage! Have you brought us more slaves?" The creature stated as he looked me up and down, Savage smiled and shook his head.

"This is Kayla, she's the princess." Savage explained. A look of realization crossed the creature's face. He bowed and kept his head lowered.

"Princess Kayla! I apologize it was my mistake." The creature said. Savage gestured for us to follow him. In the castle it was very gothic and it seemed more like home than when I first went into the Fae's castle. I looked around and smiled as Eric wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Well I can see where you get your dark side from." Eric said. Savage walked over to me and had a sad smile on his face.

"I forgot to mention this to you before." Savage whispered. "You're mom she passed away about seven years ago."

"You forgot to mention that to me! How does someone forget to mention that to anyone?" I screamed.

"Babe, stop. Savage was just looking out for you." Eric stated and hugged me. I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around to see a man in a suit. He had brown hair and black eyes.

"Your father is ready to see you now." The man said. I walked into a room and Eric was forced to stay out along with Savage. I went into the dimly lit room that had a huge book shelf and a desk in the middle. A big office chair that was red was turned so I couldn't see what my father looked like.

"Take a seat." A British voice sounded from the chair. "Isn't it beautiful?"

"Isn't what beautiful?" I asked.

"Hell, home sweet home." He answered.

"We're in Hell? Are you like important or something?" I questioned. He spun the chair around and I saw what he looked like. He was short from what I could tell and he had black hair. His eyes were just brown. He looked like the average business man. He had a suit on and a long black coat.

"Important? I'm Jacob, The king if Hell!" He stated.

-----------------------------------------
A/N Sorry I had to do it and its perfect I mean she can control most hell hounds, i had it as Crowley from supernatural but I had to change it sorry.