New Story Announcement

Before I start this new story I am going to finish Adopted By Vampires so don't worry about that. So I am creating a story called Silent Screams. It's about a girl who gets kidnapped and forced to be a vampire's slave. I know what you are thinking. "Really another vampire story!" my answer is "Yes another vampire story because I love vampires." I will do another story later on that will not be about vampires but it will be supernatural or something.

Anyway! I need a cover for this story. SO I will be doing another contest. Whoever wins gets to create a character for my new story and I will find a way to integrate the character. The cover will also be featured as the story's cover and the winner will get the last chapter of Adopted by Vampire's dedicated to them.

Now some news about Adopted By Vampires. Due to all of the votes the title will remain Adopted By Vampires. I am still deciding on whether or not to do a sequel. Like I said before when Adopted By Vampires is over I will be taking a short break. I will post a new part of the story to let you know the true answer.

But, send me your covers for the new story at Kaylakh99@yahoo.com I can't wait to see everyone's entries.